Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 29, 2024, 01:24:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Petition for those in PA.

Started by I cry_ in_the_dark, Mar 13, 2004, 04:24:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

I cry_ in_the_dark

Please take a moment of your time to visit this site and sign the petition  :)

http://www.petitiononline.com/pfcr/

MYSONSDAD

If I lived in PA, I'd be the first to sign. It should be 50/50 from the start, until proven otherwise.

"Children learn what they live"

I cry_ in_the_dark

I appreciate your comment.

Anyone who knows anybody in PA., please feel free to forward the link :)

MYSONSDAD

Already have and told them to pass along to everyone they know.

All states should go for it.

"Children learn what they live"

gmaoftwo

Thanks for posting the link!  DH and I just signed it.

I cry_ in_the_dark

GREAT!

Please pass the link along. More information will be coming available, and if you're interested, let me know  :)

Davy

Granted I have never read the Pa statues but the statues I have read already presume joint custody.  

At least that is what I believed being naive and ignorant of government intervention concerning parent-child relationships until I learned of the  favored and encouraged bias and prejudiced gender specific standards and practices.  

Further I believe a majority of our culture understands and acknowledges that BOTH fit parents are extremely important to a child's life.  Generally speaking, when government thinks it needs to interfere then CHILDREN would be BEST SERVED if the standards and practices automatically favored that other gender.

In short, I strongly urge that our culture stop petitioning with pretty please requests (asking) and start DEMANDING (telling) government follow the U.S Constitution and the statues in order to protect all children and adults.

Is everything ssa sdrawkcab ??

MixedBag

I cry_ in_the_dark

No, I don't, lol.

MixedBag