Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 27, 2024, 10:26:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length

More Weirdness From Cindy Ross

Started by SPARC Admin, Mar 28, 2004, 08:04:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SPARC Admin

More Weirdness From Cindy Ross:

http://www.ignorecindyross.com/cindyspeaks.htm
[URL=http://deltabravo.net]http://deltabravo.net[/URL]

StPaulieGirl

Is Cindy Ross threatening legal action against anyone who contacts her?  I guess she hasn't gotten all that "evidence" together yet.

Lol, she has a lot of issues.  She reminds me of several posters on another site, who will punch the abuse button when they run out of ways to defend pointless arguments and faulty logic.  They "ping" all their friends, then when that doesn't work, they go "howlin" to the admin moderator.

So, how much trouble do we get into for sending Ms. Ross a thoroughly polite letter?  That will take some editing.

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win."

Who is she going to quote next, Mother Theresa?  Eva Braun?  Does she channel Eleanor Roosevelt?  

Brent

>Is Cindy Ross threatening legal action against anyone who
>contacts her?  I guess she hasn't gotten all that "evidence"
>together yet.

Lol, yeah, we're *all* still waiting for that. And I suspect we'll all still be waiting this time next year, too.

>Lol, she has a lot of issues.  She reminds me of several
>posters on another site, who will punch the abuse button when
>they run out of ways to defend pointless arguments and faulty
>logic.  They "ping" all their friends, then when that doesn't
>work, they go "howlin" to the admin moderator.

Yes, the biggest weenies are the first ones to start throwing around the threat of a lawsuit.  If she was stupid enough to bring SPARC into a lawsuit SPARC would countersue for damages and own her house by the time it was all over. She is incapable of shutting her fool mouth, and she's provided all the evidence that would be needed to make her look like an uter idiot in court. Calling Wendy McElroy a "chickenshit" is a perfect example of Cindy's foul-mouthed double-standard. What a loon.

The funniest thing is that Cindy Ross apparently had a big hissy-fit and told Waylon not to contact her, saying that he's "obsessed" with her, but then it turns out  she's emailing him almost daily. LOL! Tell us again Cindy- who's obsessed with who?

>So, how much trouble do we get into for sending Ms. Ross a
>thoroughly polite letter?  That will take some editing.

A lot of editing, lol. I'd love to see that kook try and sue someone for emailing her. She'd look like an even bigger ass than she does now.

>Who is she going to quote next, Mother Theresa?  Eva Braun?
>Does she channel Eleanor Roosevelt?  

When Cindy Ross compared herself to Ghandi, it was the most delusional thing I'd ever heard.

Peanutsdad

Ok I have TRIED to frame a nonoffensive frank letter to this person. Quite frankly, I can't. She reminds me of the delusional patients I deal with in the ER. Only way to deal with them,, is to medicate em.

richiejay

Cindy Ross...a very angry person who feels that she can say whatever she wants, but when questioned or called to task, claims SHE is the victim....maybe ny ex-wife changed her name....

Peanutsdad

LOL, I was thinkin the same thing,, cept add a few DV arrests, a few suicide attempts, a few hospitalizations for bipolar disorder,,,,,,,

StPaulieGirl

have you spent time reading this site:

http://nafcj.org/#_Favorite_Links">nafcj.org/

I wouldn't know where to start with any kind of letter to her.  I googled Ms. Ross for some backround info, and ended up having to lay down.  Hey I'm sorry if something horrible happened to her kids,  but she is completely out of line.  I thought she was just some feminazi running off at the mouth, but she's serious.  

Her reasoning made my head spin, and so I won't be writing a letter to her.  Like the nutjob across the street from us, the best thing to do is run fast and far.

StPaulieGirl

You too?  What can you say to someone who is delusional?