Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 27, 2024, 08:02:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length

One for the GOOD GUYS! UPDATE!

Started by nosonew, Jun 17, 2004, 12:03:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nosonew

Yep, got a check in the mail today for 500.00! Funny how fast she can pay it when she is threatened by someone who can actually do something! HA! Haven't heard from Case Mgr yet if she has received the tax info...but I bet it is on it's way!--Nosonew

Wasn't for sure where to post this...but I think you guys will find this interesting...and of course, we are very happy with most of it!

*Letter from our Case Mgr (who is via a judges order our judge/jury and executioner!**

RE: Child Support

TO: The Mom and Great Dad:

I am beginning to question (moms) intentions.  I still do not have her 2003 income information (copy of tax return) promised months ago and (dad) advises she has not paid child support voluntarily for the past 3 months. I am setting a deadline of June 22 to receive a copy of her return, as well as a current year-to-date pay stub. If I do not have the information by that date, I will SUSPEND her visitation rights with (child) until it is received, as well as require the back support to be paid in a lump sum when the support order is done.  I hate to take such drastic action to solve a simple problem, but will if necessary.  I intent to get immediate compliance with the child support process.

I appreciate (dad's) patience in this matter, but I have run out.

Sincerely,

Case Mgr.

cc: Her attorney
     Our attorney

OMG- Sounds like she is a little pissed, you think?

**We disagree with the visitation restriction if she doesn't comply, however, it is not because of her lack of payment, but because she is not following the case mgr's instructions.  

What do you think of this?  I personally would frame it but won't--don't want ss to see this!

Kitty C.

Aw, c'mon!  You can still frame it, just make sure you hand it somewhere where SS won't see it!

Yup, I'd say she's pissed!  She's certainly got BM's number!  And what do you wanna bet that if this scares BM into scrambling to be compliant, the case mgr. will tell her that she better STAY compliant from here on out, or she'll be in a world of hurt again!
Handle every stressful situation like a dog........if you can't play with it or eat it, pee on it and walk away.......

nosonew

One of my friends said I should tape it to my tampon box...not likely ss will ever look there!  And I would still get to see it monthly! LOL

Kitty C.

Handle every stressful situation like a dog........if you can't play with it or eat it, pee on it and walk away.......