Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 28, 2024, 01:39:28 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Started by forthekids24, Jun 02, 2004, 09:13:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

forthekids24

Gotta love how it comes back to bite these PBFH's in the butt!!!

My SD's came home from their moms house this past weekend, seems her current husband wasn't around and funny thing... his stuff is gone too.  (SD's had not seen her in almost a month)

Of course PBFH lied to the kids and told them that he was just out of town for the weekend.  Sheesh.

She told DH and I that our marriage wouldn't last 5 years....we just passed the 8 year mark...... hers is not even 2 years.

I feel sorry for the guy, he was nice, and I feel sorry for my SD's... they really liked him.

FTK

Kitty C.

But that's why he left!  He realized what a schmuck he was for getting involved with her in the first place and decided to rectify the situation, LOL!

I can imagine that he liked the girls a lot, too.  If he contacts you, will you allow them to contact him?  I think that would be a good idea, if for nothing else but to allow them to say goodbye to each other.

Yup, karma is a GREAT thing!!!!!!!!!!!!
Handle every stressful situation like a dog........if you can't play with it or eat it, pee on it and walk away.......

forthekids24

I have encouraged DH to call him (since he still lives close by, he didn't move away when the PBFH did) to make sure he knows that he can call or see the kids any time he wants to.

I figure we should at least send him a thank you gift or something for buying her that "dream house" 3 hours away last year!! :)

Funny thing, he called DH about a month ago asking some very interesting questions about why DH left the PBFH..... we saw the writing on the wall then.  Wouldn't it KILL that PBFH if I ever let it "slip" that I knew her husband was leaving her before she did?  LOL!!!

Thanks Kitty!  I hope all is well!

FTK

Kitty C.

Oh, I think you could manage to let that 'slip' sometime.........strictly by accident, mind you, LOL!  Would love to be a fly on the wall to catch that reaction!

Doing just fine here.  Still clean and sober.  We're now doing damage control on DS, as the past 5 years have been hell on him.  He'd make a perfect poster boy for proof of what happens to a child when they don't have a consistent, positive male role model in their lives.  I've enrolled him in Big Brothers/Big Sisters, but he's on a waiting list right now.  DH still works out of town all week, so DS still doesn't have a consistent male in his life, and he desperately needs one right now.  So it's one day at a time and we just keep pluggin' away!
Handle every stressful situation like a dog........if you can't play with it or eat it, pee on it and walk away.......

wendl

Guy probably opened his eyes and ran like hell.

lol he was out of town (and all his belongings were gone)

Well hopefully sd will be able to talk to him again.