Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 27, 2024, 05:25:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length

One more DAY DIPPER!!!!!!!!!

Started by Sunshine1, Jun 14, 2006, 07:27:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sunshine1

Good Luck!  I know everything will go fine...how does his transfer of belongings go?  Is that also a battle?  Is she gonna let him take what he wants with him?  Our BM sent them with the clothes on their backs...nothing more...heck now that I think about it, I don't even think they wore shoes to the exchange. What a nut!

:)

dipper

Sunshine, Thank you so much for the thought.....we were so excited today....but, Bm was her usual self.  And no, ss was not allowed to bring anything - came dressed for winter though it was hot outside.  he asked to bring shorts and she said no.

WE had told her two weeks ago that we would be picking ss up at 8 this evening.  So, she calls oss cell phone before he and dh get off of work and leaves a message that they had a prior engagement and dh could come at 8 if he wanted to, but they would not be there.  Now, dh had saw her on monday and talked to ss on Tuesday - there was no prior engagement.

We get there at 9:05..and ss and bm come out of her married neighbor's home. This is the one she has gotten quite cozy with since his wife has been put in jail...and she has taken the mother role on for his son.  So, the big plans were to go to the ballpark to watch littel boys game..and then get back at 8:15 and go to neighbor's home so that ss could explain to boy why  he would not be there for a couple of weeks!

SS goes into his grandparents home to collect dh's IEP and she follows.  Then she follows him out to the van and goes to dh's window.  Immediately she began screaming about she was going to pick ss up from camp and keep him all weekend.  

DH was great - he calmly said, "no you're not."  this only made her worse....screaming and threatening contempt.....DH said, 'You cant file for something I havent did yet."  She was all about the court order says I get three weekends as well as six weeks and I will get them.  

DH told her, "I dont have to listen to this" and begins to back up...at which time she yells, " You *ucking idiot!"

Our 13 year old and 14 year old are listening to all of this!!  Well, we actually thought it was a little funny because dh was almost asleep he was so calm...and she was like a lunatic....The kids were shocked at the f word flying out though....

Her parents had came out on their steps because of all the screaming - hers......DH and I think this was her plan...to act like we were attacking her........I think she really wanted me to become involved.......so that they could call police as it was on their property....

I had the video camera...and concealed it so well that I didnt record a darn thing......!!  This is twice I have missed such a golden opportunity...but there will be another...She will go to camp to pick him up...and they have orders that she is not to pick him up and agree to abide by these wishes.

SS did say that he had wanted to tell her to shut up, he was tired of it.  He also more than anything wanted me to sail on her...he really wanted me to blast her...But, I thought dh had it covered.  

DH was awesome!

Sunshine1

I don't get it...I can't keep my mouth shut ever!  Only when it comes to my EX..for some reason when they turn crazy I am cool as a cucumber...but when BM starts I am just as bad as her or even lower..I am working on that though!  LOL!

Must be the weather for raging looneys!  If you remember we were having problems with BM and SS's asthma, she didn't believe it and more over because it wasn't her that took care of it or identified it, she is in total denial.

So lawyer letters go back and forth and low and behold her lawyer mentions that BM would be speaking directly with the doctor in June about SS's asthma...that got me into private investigative mode and I found out that SS had an appointment scheduled while she had them for her first 2 weeks of summer.  DH and I both wondered what the hell that was for??  He'd just been there??  Well we thought about every scenario possible and we were just going to cancel it...but then took this golden opportunity for DH to just show up.  LOL

Well he went, and man I wish I could have seen her death rays she shot him and her utter shock that he was there and knew about the appointment!  LOL...anyway they all go into the appointment and she did everything we had ran over in our heads we thought she would do!

She flat out told the Dr..(who I saw the day before by accident and warned of his interesting morning :) ....hey I do what I can to help right?  haha)..anyway she flat out told the dr that DH was denying her medication and that she wanted a letter STATING that and her own prescription so she doesn't run out!  Next the Dr told her that smoking was a very horrible thing for him to endure, and she said "even if I smoke completely away from him?"...ha ha, the Dr, completely annoyed and angry that her 3 illegits were DESTROYING his office, he said ABSOLUTELY! It gets in your clothes, in your hair, and everything that was on you and you bring it in and it falls to the floor and it will instantly irritate his asthma!  Buwhahahahaha!

Then she goes what about motorcycle rides, what about the exhaust from a motorcycle? (DH picks one of the boys up and gives them a ride back home on his motorcycle and rotates them each visit, and it does nothing short of light her on fire everytime) and the Dr goes...ummmm with half rolling eyes..NO.  LOL!!!

DAMN!  I WISH I COULD HAVE BEEN THERE TO SEE IT!!!

DH was very mad that she obtained her own prescription through lying , but his ever so procrastinating wife hasn't given her the new insurance card yet...ooops..my bad!  LOL  DH went back in to talk to the DR about this whole thing and he is on to her now.

I thought maybe she would just pay for them if they were slightly over the co-pay but I asked the pharmacy yesterday and they told me she would have to shell out 186.09 for it!  ROFLMAO!!!!!  Highly doubtful!  The reason she wants it, is so we pay for it...because her other kid has the same meds..and why not have someone else pay for it! B*TCH!

DH said she set out to get some ammo for her bleak attempt to obtain custody it was a complete and blatant attempt to get some damaging letters for herself except it turned out that SHE was the one getting the finger shook at!!!!!  I would have put my house up to see her get scolded by the doctor!!!!

Anyway they come back tonight and I can't wait!  They have been in hell long enough!!

dipper

Not to offend anyone, but that is something smokers dont seem to understand.  If you dont smoke, the smell is there.....when my mom used to come by my house (and smoked alot) I could come home and smell it hours later....and I doubt if she brought a cigarette in.  

I now work with people who smoke and I come home smelling like smoke - even though i havent did it.

My youngest has asthma as well.  I am hoping she will outgrow it.

yeah...loonies are out full force this week.  

DH is considering letting bm have extra time to appease her.  Well, that is if ss wants to go.  I told him - you never had extra time during the summer, so why does she think she gets it?

SS told me today that he thinks her married neighbor's wife gets out of jail July.  this should be interesting....she may be so messed up she just goes on away....but, I am hoping she wants her child...and her husband.

I can see though within weeks she will file in court about something....maybe that is her game plan......to drag dh in court for one thing or another claiming contempt.  I think we could prove that he is reasonable in interpreting the order as we believe...since she interpreted it the same way until she became NCP.  

Oh...and I should be able to go with dh for summer camp pick-up......That should be interesting as I am sure she will show up trying to pick ss up..................And we are having my daughter's birthday party the next day so she is not getting him.  He has said that he wants dh to pick him up...and that is what is going to happen.

Sunshine1

Got the kids back tonight, man did they have alot of information and your never going to believe what she did!

She actually BOUGHT the meds!!! $178.00 BUCKS she shelled out because there was no insurance!!

Needless to say I am shocked...but pretty happy that I didn't have to pay for them!  Talk about DESPERATE!  It ain't over yet though...I forsee a bill accompanying a letter from her stupid attorney in the near future....I should start charging for my psychic abilities!

So Dipper, how many times has she called SS tonight?  LOL

lucky

Sunshine,

My question is, will your insurance PAY for the meds at her house?  I know with my insurance (3 different ones over the years) they did not cover a "backup" set of athsma meds.  If pbfh wanted a set for her house, she had to pay cash or have us provide them.

In fact, for the albuterol, we needed one for school and one for home.  We sent one to school, then had to wait a month to have the insurance cover another one for ysd to keep with her at home.

But, now you don't have to provide for her because she purchased them and should have enough for damn near forever, huh?

[em]Lucky

Lead your life so you wouldn't be ashamed to sell the family parrot to the town gossip.
- Will Rogers[em]
Lucky

Lead your life so you wouldn't be ashamed to sell the family parrot to the town gossip. ~  Will Rogers

dipper

yeah, her paying for them - she probably expects to be reimbursed.

BM did not call ss until Sunday.  And then we had just finished Father's Day breakfast and dh was beginning to open presents.  I did not answer the phone, just hit end so we would not hear the rings.

DH did tell ss that she called and to call her back.  But, ss did not do it. Instead, on the way to camp, ss kept saying 'Dad, you need to get there early next week..You know mom is going to show up early and start something."  He is really stressed that she is going to put on a show in front of everyone.

SS also kept talking about going to Kings Dominion, so I asked how he knew that.....turns out camp had sent a schedule, but bm kept it and sent us only what to BUY.

Asked the counselor and he told us that Friday any friends and family can come and hang out, eat meals and participate in activities.  I told dh -wonder if she was planning on taking her neighbor's son and picking ss up..........that way, dh would have showed up Saturday and ss would be gone...

I think dh and kids are going Friday.  Who knows...maybe they will bring ss home then as little to nothing will be done the next morning...and it is a 4 hour round trip......

Sunshine1

No, insurance will only pay for one, and we told the Dr that, but just to shut her up he gave her one and figured we'd work it out.

I know where the prescrition was filled so if this becomes a problem we can just have the Dr cancel it.  So far she paid for them so I an't complaining...my question now is do we send "our" supply of meds now?  She has 3 months worth...her's were suppose to be a back up if we didn't send enough, whichthe whole thing was a lie anyway....sigh!

Sunshine1

That is going to be a rough camp day.  Get the Sheriff on hand that's for sure!  You gotta put your foot down right away or she is just going to run you over and over and then back up and run you over again.

Tables have turned and she ain't liking it.  Its a huge control issue, set her straight in the beginning or she is going to be a huge nightmare.

Our BM been extremely quiet, we have to see her Friday so I imagine there will be something fun for the weekend that will surface...always does.

SM is still calling me, its funny becasue she leaves her messages as..."ah yes, this is BF and SM calling, "we" would like to inform you...blah blah blah".  I got a call today with NO message, now that is a rare occasion.  A call and no message leaves me to believe it just might have been actually BF...one will never know now will "WE".  LOL!

lucky

Don't send any.  You know she's got them and how much she's got.  It's now HER responsibility to give them.  I guarantee you that if you send "yours", she'll give those and keep hers.  

Also, an idea, you could try calling your insurance company and explain what's going on.  Presumably you use the same pharmacy each time, maybe the insurance company could put a "call insured" flag on meds that are filled at a different pharmacy.  Just a thought.

[em]Lucky

Lead your life so you wouldn't be ashamed to sell the family parrot to the town gossip.
- Will Rogers[em]
Lucky

Lead your life so you wouldn't be ashamed to sell the family parrot to the town gossip. ~  Will Rogers