Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 28, 2024, 06:56:25 AM

Login with username, password and session length

WARNING!!

Started by oneandonly, May 02, 2004, 02:04:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

oneandonly

It seems that our computer has been hacked into and any of you emailing me at [email protected], dont anymore!
I know that some of you have emailed me personal things and know that some of you have "the other side" posting on singlemomz, etc....our pbfh, the hacker, also posts on these sites.
I appologize for any of this info getting into the wrong hands and we are looking into legal action regarding computer hacking.
OH, and pbfh is a registered member of this site too (jchallquist) and has been visiting, once again, the sparc chat room~
oy

wendl

Thanks for letting us know One,

I believe our bm and her b/f are here at SPARC now, lol, maybe they think they can get me to say bad stuff or something LMAO.

Hope it works out.
Wendl

Peanutsdad

Thanx O&O.

Hmmm, does the ex have any questions in particular they would like to ask?

littlebit

This is the only site of this nature I am familiar with.  I would be interested in seeing the other side's sites, I've just never thought of it.  I always believe you should know your opposition if you really want to succeed.

Care to share some of the sites?

LittleBit's Dad

MixedBag

O.K., should have read THIS one first...

Oh well.....nothing she can't read.

oneandonly

the accounts she hacked into are now in our possession again and on this site, I have a different email address...for PM's and such.
Just waiting for DH to install all kinds of sercurity stuff (stuff is a technical puter term, yes? lol) and then I can respond...
It's all good :)