Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 29, 2024, 12:21:26 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Divorce Study

Started by Sheila, Dec 16, 2005, 07:05:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sheila

Research studies on separating, divorcing or divorced families. Are you divorced, divorcing or separted and the parent of a child or children under 18? Inflexxion, Inc. has a grant funded by the National Institutes of Health to research multimedia educational tools on the topics of divorce.

The studies can be completed from your home. Each family could earn between $160 and $195 for 4-6 hours of time.

See our website at //www.divorcestudies.com or contact us at 1-800-848-3895 ext 290 or email [email protected].

Thank you,

Sheila.

This message was posted with permission of the SPARC administrator.

DecentDad

FYI... for other SPARC visitors to consider...

I have no idea as to the legitmacy (or not) of this group.  All I can say is that I submitted some very personal information via their webform several weeks ago, and I never heard anything back.  I now regret submitting that information.

I may not have fit the profile they're seeking, but I didn't even get a note from them saying, "Thanks But No Thanks."

DD

determined

You ask for personal information, but provide absolutely nothing in the way of explanation of its use or purpose. This community has been regularly plagued by defective and extremely biased "statistical studies" which represented little more than polemic diatribes under a thin veneer of "junk science".  Unfortunately, the lack of information that you provide, coupled with an immediate offer to pay participants, gives the impression that you might likewise fit into such an irresponsible category.  Please help us all out (including yourself) by describing the studies that your organization is undertaking.