Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 27, 2024, 03:53:08 AM

Login with username, password and session length

I'm Baaaaack

Started by msme, Jun 26, 2007, 08:11:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

msme

Just wanted to say hi to all the old timers. I haven't been around for awhile. Things are about the same in our world, just a different day. All the kids are getting big & somehow surviving inspite of their PBFH mother. We just never know what will happen next. The only new thing is that she has started to play with the little guy's head. He just turned 9 & has been sheltered from most of her $h1t so he is very vulnerable to her garbage.
Well, I hope all are well & many have made progress in their battles. Good luck & God bless
Msme
;D

You never get a second chance to make a first impression!

Kitty C.

Glad to see ya, girl!  We certainly missed you around here, too.  How's gr8dad and the new lady.......did they get married?  I'm now on the downhill side of 40, so my memory ain't what it used to be, LOL!

Glad to hear everyone is still surviving.  Tell gr8dad we miss him, too.  And if his fingers ain't broke, tell him to post sometime, too!  :-)
Handle every stressful situation like a dog........if you can't play with it or eat it, pee on it and walk away.......

msme

Hi Kitty,
How you been? I am doing good. I have lost 185 pounds, got engaged & opened a business. Other than that, Everything is about the same. LOL
gr8Dad & gr8Mom are doing good. Yes, they got married & believe it or not celebrated their 2nd anniversary this past February. All the kidletts are getting big. The youngest boy just turned 9 & the youngest girl will be 9 in July. The oldest will be 16 in July.
That downhill side of 40 is still young. I will be 62 come August. LOL Anyway, it is so good to hear from you. Please fill me in & bring me up to date. I saw someone post something about a fake soc. What's that all about?
Take care & God bless
msme

You never get a second chance to make a first impression!