Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 26, 2024, 03:06:50 AM

Login with username, password and session length

care to go out on a limb??

Started by hatewelfare, May 07, 2004, 12:53:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hatewelfare

I am in a custody fight with my Ex, after she claimed and reported me to CPS. Everything was dropped. We went to court and had the hearing. Judge ordered us both to take a phyc eval. I took mine and it came back good according to the GAL.

Ex has refused to take her test. I just got a 'motion to drop' the custody fight I am taking from my ex. In it she is claiming everything under the sun...constitional amendements to judical error. She is wanting the conditional move to Iowa changed(judge allowed her to move on certain conditions) to getting the GAL dropped out of our case.

The GAl is coming to my house for a home visit next weekend, GAL is doing a home visit with the ex this weekend. The Judge ordered the GAL to report back and make a recomendation after that.

1: How will the judge look at her not taking the phyc. eval?

2: Don't judges get made when you start claiming they are wrong and you are right?

3: how likely is a custody switch in my favor if she isn't doing the test like the judge ordered?

socrateaser

>1: How will the judge look at her not taking the phyc. eval?

If it was court ordered, then the judge will treat it as contempt.

>
>2: Don't judges get made when you start claiming they are
>wrong and you are right?

Depends. Judges are attorneys, and thus are usually very thick skined. Nevertheless, judges also are the closest thing to gods in our system of goverment, and thus, they don't like being argued with too much.

It's a balancing act.

>
>3: how likely is a custody switch in my favor if she isn't
>doing the test like the judge ordered?

Judge will not change custody based on one fact in isolation. You're not giving me enough info to eval your situation.