Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Jun 22, 2024, 06:53:25 PM

Login with username, password and session length

FOR KITTEN

Started by antonin, Aug 07, 2004, 11:16:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

antonin

Have you discussed the recent LaMusga decision in CA with your attorney and its impact on your case? See:

http://www.accama.org/information.php

kitten

This is the way it was explained to my BF:  That case has no impact on his because he provided for her to be a stay at home mom and she is considered the primary caretaker because if it.  The evaluator feels it is best for the kids to stay with the primary caretaker even if it means she will pursue her own interests.  The evaluator feels that if the primary caretaker is happy, the kids will be happy. Twisted, huh?

kitten

Today was a very stressful day.  The Dr. Phil show is taking our story and it has happened so quickly.  
They filmed my bf with the kids at breakfast for 3 hours and then here at our home for another 3.  
His three year old daughter just confided in me that her mom told her that her dad hates her.  My bf beleives it.  She still has him by the b*lls.  Blows me away.  

nosonew

Kitten, let us know when the show airs...and my heart goes out to your family. Perhaps Dr. Phil can show the world that dad's are just as important as the moms.  

antonin

1. Did you lawyer explain this to BF or custody evaluator (the biased one)?
2. The flawed logic of  "if mommy's happy..then kids are happy" was exactly the kind of logic the LM case overturned. The mother in LM was custodial parent/primary caretaker.
3. Good luck on DPhil.
4. You also might want to contact Glen Sacks.

kitten

We are hoping that the good doc can shed some light on this flawed logic.  We may be able to get a new evaluation paid for by the show.  I'll let you all know when the show airs, it will be sometime in September.  Thanks for wishing us luck, we sure need it!!