Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 19, 2024, 04:57:27 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Issue with Daughter possible PAS

Started by lkjr, Nov 04, 2005, 07:56:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lkjr

Hi - to make a long story short my daugher who is in the custody of her father refuses to visit.  At this point I do not want her to visit.  This has been a long custody battle because I suffer from major depression and the father has a problem with it.  There have been two social service reports (in the last year) on me prompted by the father that have been unfounded.  At this point my daughter refuses to visit because her father has convinced her that I am a drug addict because I have to take daily meds to control the depression.  Her school is very concerned because she is fantasying about having sex with two 40 yr old men (including a teacher - she is 13) and they worry about her getting pregnant.  We have a GAL in place and he recommended counseling over a yr ago but my ex refused and convinced my daughter that she did not need it.  To add insult to injury the step-mom has made bodily threats to me through my daughter and she (daughter) has no issue with this.  I have not spoken with her since Aug. 28th and am ready to sign off as I see no resolution to this problem.  In addition, this is what my ex has wanted all along to put a wedge between my daughter and I. Along with anyone on my side of the family- she will not even speak with her grandparents.  Long ago FOC (in writting) found my ex trying to "cause problems" with the school.  My question is since I see no resolution between my daughter and in the near future can i go after my ex in civil court for defamation of character?  Thanks for any help you can provide.

smtotwo

First...read guidlines and post PER THE guidlines!

and second  post on moms without custody board.  I hate to give much advice here  don't want to take up Socs board space.

SOC  You're still awesome!! thanks for the help some 4-5 yrs ago!!