Separated Parenting Access & Resource Center
crazy gamesriddles and jokesfunny picturesdeath psychic!mad triviafunny & odd!pregnancy testshape testwin custodyrecipes

Author Topic: Can anyone tell me  (Read 1911 times)


  • Guest
Can anyone tell me
« on: Jan 15, 2004, 01:50:09 PM »
if there is a number or contact, even a website, that might list any and all complaints against a county and it's evaluators or evaluation processes?


  • Guest
RE: Can anyone tell me
« Reply #1 on: Jan 15, 2004, 08:32:02 PM »
I know there is a Board that the expediters and evaluators usually belong to and there are formal complaint forms.  Unfortunately, I missed a meeting last night with a bunch of people where they had these forms available.  
Sometimes these expediters and evaluators are members of the MN State Bar Assoc. because they are licensed mediators.
I will be speaking to one of the people who was at the meeting Tues. night and I will get some info from him on where to send complaints.  I sometimes have a poor memory, so hopefully I'll remember to post the info for you.



  • Guest
RE: Can anyone tell me
« Reply #2 on: Jan 17, 2004, 06:04:32 AM »
The order is pretty bloody obvious! I'd file for a change of custody based on the denials, and the false accusations. The false accusations are criminal and civil violations. Criminal because they are against the criminal code, and civil because they serve to violate the custody order, which is also criminal.


Copyright © SPARC - A Parenting Advocacy Group
Use of this website does not constitute a client/attorney relationship and this site does not provide legal advice.
If you need legal assistance for divorce, child custody, or child support issues, seek advice from a divorce lawyer.