Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 01:01:22 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Probably a waste of money - Long (sorry)

Started by Dibella2, Jan 20, 2004, 09:57:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dibella2

BM lied through her teeth at the evidentiary hearing last Wednesday.  It's been almost a week and I still don't want to talk about it.  We have 911 calls from BM, from BM's "fiancee", police reports from drunken domestics.....

Ironically, she didn't "recall" if she was drinking when she called 911... this was just within the past year.  Even though the 911 report says "drunken female, hang up, claims argument with boyfriend, doesn't want officer dispatched."  But she remembers November of 2001 like it was yesterday.  Amazing how she claims she hasn't drank since August of 2002, but each and every time she was asked if she recalls these incidents, she'd say sort of and asked if she was drinking... she didn't "recall".  Now shouldn't her answer have been "NO"?  Of course, I'm only a commoner, not judge or counsel, so what do I know.

It was a LOOOOONG day!  The horse crap custody evaluator was all on her side again.  Well, I guess I can't say on her side.  But she put in her report that it would be detrimental to the kids if DH had full custody of the children.  Why?  Because twice he signed the children up for sports against BM's wishes!!!!  What the heck kind of crap is that?  But, it wouldn't be detrimental to the children if they were raised by a malicious, violent, manipulative drunk?  Gawd, I don't understand this system.  NOT at all.  

Anyway, we didn't leave with any good vibes.    We did prove that she drinks and she won't stop, no matter what.  That she's uninvolved in the children's education, medical and sports.  What the heck else is there that we need to do to prove this woman is unfit to care for these kids?  Her "fiancee" takes the oldest (who was 10 at the time) out to fields to shoot hand guns!  They boat and drink, last year almost tipping the boat over trying to "jump waves"!  They take them to hotels and leave them in the room while they go down to the lounge and party... she refuses to support the youngest in any additional services he's eligible for when it comes to education, she doesn't support either one of them in their drive for sports!  And she admits to all this!

I just do not understand it. Oh!  And we hear through the grapevine that they're telling everyone they won!  Man, I pray they get what they have coming to them!  How can you say you won when there was no decision made yet?   Of course, we already think we lost and there hasn't been a decision made yet.  I suppose it goes both ways. <>  DH is just beside himself.  I don't even know what to say to him.  His attorney told him that the judge is one who is known to make a decision right there and the fact that he didn't tells him that he's thinking about it.  Thinking about it doesn't mean we proved our case.

hisliltulip

But atleast he IS thinking about it.

It ain't over yet honey!

BETH

Dibella2

This is true.  But I'm still not too hopeful.  I think as a judge he HAS to look at it.  Two parents that cannot agree on anything at all... one that drinks to no end and gets in to arguments (physical and verbal) with her beau when she gets drunk...   I mean what kind of environment is that for the kids?