Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 29, 2024, 05:49:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Why daddy?

Started by BrianL, Jun 28, 2005, 02:53:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

leftoverinmn

Thank you, Brian. I've passed this letter on to my guy friends who are still kicking for the sake of their children.

You are an inspiration to them, and I hope that the Lord will bless you, and give you the strength that you need to keep on keepin on. Your child is blessed to have been given such a wonderful father like you.

You do a service to all the good fathers everywhere. It gives me hope to know that there are people like you out there.

Thank you Brian. Keep kicking, don't stop. And keep being an inspiration to my friends. They (and their children) need you almost as much as your daughter does.

sheerdark

>As a father going through a custody battle over our 4 year
>old son, I am being tossed into the battlegrounds of war where
>there are no winners.
>I just wanna add that a memory forever burned in my head is
>when my x and I were talking about divorce before this all
>went down.  Her rationality was ....
>
>" I am a mother, any Judge in the world is going to award
>custody to me ... "
>
>"No we can't and won't talk about our son living with you"
>
>"This is the way I figure it, If I left you, you would have to
>pay x amount in child support... I'm better off (finacially)
>leaving then I am here with you. "    
>
>Her last statement made me feel like she was in bed with the
>our justice system and was a triggering reason for our
>divorce.

Wow - that's weird.  My soon to be x said almost the same thing...think they're sisters?

FL_48603

>This is SOOOOOO Powerful and it reallyhurts me that no one
can ever see the damage that the legal system and the ex
spouses are doing to our kids and to so many wonderful dads!<

Every lawyer when asked if the SEE will shrug and give you that idiotic "my hands are tied" stare (tied to a bag of our money that is).  Ask any non-custodial parent walking out of court Mondy mornings if they are aware and they will choke back tears - and try to accept their lot.

Who was the dangerous ones during WWII, the NAZI's who were burning Jews and disidents in the ovens - or the good, upstanding citizens who lived in well kept cottages with well groomed lawns all up and down the trainway to and from the incincerators.  The answer is clearly that the NAZI's were to blame for the legislation and execution of the legislation - BUT THE CITIZENRY WERE EQUALLY RESPONSIBLE because they bloody well knew what was going on because every monring they would all choke on the smoke that the macines belched out!

WE MUST REFORM!  Learn to manuver within the system, but never stop working to reform and change the system.

IT IS WELL WITHIN OUR POWER TO MAKE A CHANGE - LETS DO SO.

>However, there comes a time when you just run out, and it is
not running out of steam, or ambition or love, but financially
you just run out!  After 12 years, 3 judges, 3 mediators, a
Guardian ad litem, a custody evaluation, our three attorney's
and her 2 attorney's 87,000 in attorney's fees (just ours)
imputed child support lost jobs, lost a 120,000 home (based on
fasle allegations that were proven false in court) we have no
more money left.<

FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT - WHERE THERE APPEARS TO BE NO HOPE - HOPE HARDER - RESIST AND REALIZE!

Financial Solutions Group: 877.365.9500 [email protected]

FL_48603

>Thank you, Brian. I've passed this letter on to my guy friends who are still kicking for the sake of their children.<

There comes a new wave of "kickers" ready to kick over the old bucket of slop we've been fed for far too long now it it STARTS RIGHT HERE!

For the sake of our children YES!  But who else?  For the sake of our Nation, because if we allow the "Family Law" system to dismantle our families (with the understanding that the family is the building block of the Nation) well then - where to next?

Fo all those of you who can appreciate the fact that with a Nation of children who have been riased without strong FATHERS, a Nation of children who have been taught to look down on fahters as uninvolved long distance paychecks OR Dead-Beats, a Nation of children who are taught to rely on The State for everything meritorious, that the inevitable outcome is going to be a nation of reliant, disinterested, mechanical drones who ACCEPT WHATEVER THEY ARE TOLD.

All I am saying is since WE ALL SEE, WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO ABOUT IT?  VOTE, BUY, ORGANIZE the principle of American Family?

OR shall we sit around, let it happen then complain about it after the fact?

>This is SOOOOOO Powerful and it reallyhurts me that no one
can ever see the damage that the legal system and the ex
spouses are doing to our kids and to so many wonderful dads!<

Every lawyer when asked if the SEE will shrug and give you that idiotic "my hands are tied" stare (tied to a bag of our money that is). Ask any non-custodial parent walking out of court Mondy mornings if they are aware and they will choke back tears - and try to accept their lot.

Who was the dangerous ones during WWII, the NAZI's who were burning Jews and disidents in the ovens - or the good, upstanding citizens who lived in well kept cottages with well groomed lawns all up and down the trainway to and from the incincerators. The answer is clearly that the NAZI's were to blame for the legislation and execution of the legislation - BUT THE CITIZENRY WERE EQUALLY RESPONSIBLE because they bloody well knew what was going on because every monring they would all choke on the smoke that the macines belched out!

WE MUST REFORM! Learn to manuver within the system, but never stop working to reform and change the system.

IT IS WELL WITHIN OUR POWER TO MAKE A CHANGE - LETS DO SO.

>However, there comes a time when you just run out, and it is
not running out of steam, or ambition or love, but financially
you just run out! After 12 years, 3 judges, 3 mediators, a
Guardian ad litem, a custody evaluation, our three attorney's
and her 2 attorney's 87,000 in attorney's fees (just ours)
imputed child support lost jobs, lost a 120,000 home (based on
fasle allegations that were proven false in court) we have no
more money left.<

FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT - WHERE THERE APPEARS TO BE NO HOPE - HOPE HARDER - RESIST AND REALIZE!

Financial Solutions Group: 877.365.9500 [email protected]