Separated Parenting Access & Resource Center
crazy gamesriddles and jokesfunny picturesdeath psychic!mad triviafunny & odd!pregnancy testshape testwin custodyrecipes

Author Topic: Need your input!  (Read 612 times)


  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 610
  • Karma: 0
    • View Profile
Need your input!
« on: Jan 31, 2006, 04:55:11 PM »
Okay, this is more of a child support issue, but I want a wider view of it.

DH is now CP (after too many years as NCP).

SS is 16. BM worked at same type of job (2 employers) for 15 years.  A license medical professional (not RN or LPN), made 45,000+ per year.

BM now works at a convenience store for 6.60 or so per hour.

She states she quit good paying job due to "health reasons" yet took a job with increased physical demand. We are awaiting her specific reasons and documentation regarding her "health issues".

So, we are taking her to court for underemployment.

Anyone ever deal with this with a positive outcome for the CP?

Thoughts, suggestions, recommendations?


Copyright © SPARC - A Parenting Advocacy Group
Use of this website does not constitute a client/attorney relationship and this site does not provide legal advice.
If you need legal assistance for divorce, child custody, or child support issues, seek advice from a divorce lawyer.