Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 29, 2024, 05:26:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Maintaining a Relationship With Kids

Started by frzrclan, Dec 19, 2007, 06:00:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kitty C.

I guess I let it get to me when the focus is so far off of what we really should be fighting for.  I shouldn't, I know, but I guess when it comes to those who can't defend themselves (the children, our future), I tend to take more exception to it.  I like to think I have thick skin, but this is one of those times there are certainly thin spots in it, LOL!
Handle every stressful situation like a dog........if you can't play with it or eat it, pee on it and walk away.......

Davy

Amen and thanks.  I couldn't agree more about your concern for children.

John-J-Jay

IF you managed to read all POST.. THE mother left us when our child was 1 1/2 years old. Our baby girl was barley walking. The court didn't give her to me. My EX gave her to me. If the court had it their way my daughter would be with her mother 9 years ago. But by the GRACE of GOD i got custody because the mother walked away from our marriage and child to go screw some other guy in another state. The court system SUCKS and I think the fathers of this country that are being screwed by the system. I think you need to contact your local legislators and congress to get bills passed to revant the system and to create laws that protect Dads.

If i was delq on $35,000+ of child support I would already be arrested but moms can get away with it....

mistoffolees

>If i was delq on $35,000+ of child support I would already be
>arrested but moms can get away with it....

Actually, if you read this board, you'd see that several dads are in arrears for 5 digit figures and have not gone to jail.

The system is imperfect. That's not in dispute. But that doesn't make it sexually biased, nor does it justify fathers throwing in the towel because they "can't win".

jilly

>In other words, your mind is closed and you'll come up with
>endless excuses as to why the facts don't agree with your
>opinions.
>
>
>

Hello Pot...this is kettle calling.

mistoffolees

>>In other words, your mind is closed and you'll come up with
>>endless excuses as to why the facts don't agree with your
>>opinions.
>>
>>
>>
>
>Hello Pot...this is kettle calling.
>

Then why is it that I'm the only one who can provide evidence to back my position and I'm willing to look at any evidence you can provide.

You, OTOH, have your mind made up on the basis of your own experience and refuse to consider any evidence to show that your experience is not the norm.