Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 26, 2024, 08:26:40 PM

Login with username, password and session length

What to do with this mess???

Started by stargzr56, Feb 03, 2004, 08:15:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stargzr56

>Petition the court to put the counselor in charge of all
>visitation & include a paragraph that says that local law
>enforcement is to enforce the therapists directions. That's
>what we had done. It has worked for us, so far.
>
>You never get a second chance to make a first impression!

Thank you for your advice, we will certainly try this and see how far we get. Good luck with your situation as well.

stargzr56

Hello Rick,
Boy sounds like you might have been married to my husbands ex at one time??? You have her pegged!!!
Our son's therapist believes that she has several disorders, but without seeing her she can not make that judgement, but based on what she has been told by our son and us she has made a judgement based on that information and thinks there is more to her than meets the eye at this point. So we will continue to battle this, but I am so glad that everyone who is responding has similar situations and it makes us feel better to know that we are not the only ones to think this way. I wish you the very best of luck in your endevors and know that God will prevail and your children will be safe with you. Thank you for taking the time to respond.
Sharing God's Spirit
Stargzr56

stargzr56

Hi,
Thank you for responding, we are glad to see there are others like yourself that recogonize the problem with emotional abuse and how serious it really is. You are so correct in your statement about the system needs to be more educated, but I don't see that happening unless people ban together and fight the system somehow and if I knew how, watch out........    Thank you again for your advice we will check this out.
Sharing God's Spirit
Stargzr56