Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 19, 2024, 02:17:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Board Rules

Started by Lawmoe, Oct 29, 2004, 05:49:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

angel1970

Angel1970

Your right to many children are being destroyed by these people anf they are also being told its their parents fault and that they will never go home again like my 3 have been told and myself well i am going to be fighting till i can't fight no more

angel1970

Angel1970

Your right to many children are being destroyed by these people anf they are also being told its their parents fault and that they will never go home again like my 3 have been told and myself well i am going to be fighting till i can't fight no more

angel1970

>I would. To many parents are reduced or eliminated out of
>their childrens lives.
>
>**These are my opinions, they are not legal advice**

The state as well as my kids dad and step mom are triing to elimanate me from my kids lives, and the kids are 18,16,14.

And their dad never is home and doesn't have food to feed then they call me to bring them food and i can't my kids want to come home and are being ignored.

The state ignores these kids and plays games with them.

Angel1970

williaer

I don't want to sound like I am attacking or questioning anything- but I do have a few questions that might help me to understand a little more about what happened.

When were the children removed from your custody? Was it shortly after the abuse or when someone "found out"?

Have they/ had they been in anykind of counseling to help them deal with what happened to them?

Has the perpetrator of the crimes been punished and if so, how was he brought to justice- did you turn him in, or someone else?

Do you think that the kids claim to have no food becuase they want to get your attention- no matter if it is true or not?

I think this will give us all a better idea of what happened and how to help support you through what is sure to be a very long and difficult battle.

williaer

I don't want to sound like I am attacking or questioning anything- but I do have a few questions that might help me to understand a little more about what happened.

When were the children removed from your custody? Was it shortly after the abuse or when someone "found out"?

Have they/ had they been in anykind of counseling to help them deal with what happened to them?

Has the perpetrator of the crimes been punished and if so, how was he brought to justice- did you turn him in, or someone else?

Do you think that the kids claim to have no food becuase they want to get your attention- no matter if it is true or not?

I think this will give us all a better idea of what happened and how to help support you through what is sure to be a very long and difficult battle.

maggiejames

I'm going to add my 2 cents in here as well.

I agree there is alot that has to been done in the court system to make sure the best interest of the children are addressed. I'm not going to make a generalation that all courts do.

But there are some things that need to be fixed.

as long as both parents are fit to be parents. I agree that custody should be shared.

And bolivar. I agree it's not always black and white. and things are not always the way the are presentated. Alot of gray to weed though sometimes,.

I am a Mom who just lost primary custody of her son. And the world just turned on it's axis double time. The crux of the matter is I didn't do anything wrong.  But as we all know not everyone is honest and not all court cases are the facts presented in proper form.

okay i will better for having done some polite venting.  :) IF i had been typing so much already today. I would probably be doing more.

PA Mom

WA. Dad

I'm going to Court (trial for custody) on Nov. 1st, without lawyer.
I was wondering if anyone out there could clue me in on program in the court room.
different rules, what goes on
who goes first etc.
I'm just a little nervous of the unknown, Ive never played this game before.

Thanks for any help, WA Dad   :D:D

FatherTime

I responded with the other response to your request for information and guidance.

linfafard01

Hi-
Try Mass for stupidity
Lin