Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 19, 2024, 03:17:53 PM

Login with username, password and session length

New Here

Started by rhelle, Apr 11, 2011, 10:54:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rhelle

Well, I did copy everyone, including H when I responded. I wanted to make sure no one could make the implication that I was meddling. I wanted everything on the up and up. We just wanted HER to leave HIM alone.  I swear she honestly can't do it. Every few days she HAS to send something.  I fully expect another email this week, although she's been quiet for a few days.

I do worry that filing a contempt order each time she misbehaves is going to bankrupt us in legal fees. I don't relish that. :)

ocean

File yourself...FREE! and she will be told to get a lawyer as this is a serious charge. She will have to tell the judge why she is not following their order.

All letters you can write, but have him sign his name only.

Child support- I think you may be confused. She is probably asking the new state to take over the child support. Call the new state and ask them where you can fax/send the current order so they can have it on file. Then the old state will give it to the new state and then give it to mother. She is in the process of getting it all switched over.

Do not respond to any emails, we laugh them off. We used to get them constantly with craziness. Only respond to legit questions and ones you have not answered.

This is long distance right? No reason to have constant contact. IGNORE...send letter that you intend to have next visit. IGNORE...until a few weeks before to confirm.

If she still has a lawyer, call him and ask why his client is not following the current order...(spend some of her money too...lol)

rhelle

You are correct about the child support, now.

Originally, that is not what she was doing.
She didn't mention an order when she filed in her current state UNTIL her current state called to inform her she could not request child support for children already receiving child support. Her response "Golly gee. I was just wanting to change the jurisdiction and forgot. I'll do it right now."  6 weeks, 20 emails, 15 nastygrams from both states later..she does what the first state told her she had to do.

We finally got it straightened out, as to which state was supposed to be withholding the child support..but that took 30 days because SHE did not do what she was supposed to.  Guess what? Then, we get a nastygram asking where her child support is and accusing him of being a deadbeat dad who's refusing to pay child support.

Anyhow...I think we finally have it straight, but if she'd just do the honest thing none of this would happen.

ocean

Not your problem. Send child support to where you are supposed to. Let her fight it all out and get it. Too bad, she moved, now she has to wait until new state gets money for her to receive it.

If she emails anything about child support, one email:
Ex,
I send my payments directly to the state, if you have any issues, please call them.
You

Ignore the threats and calling names...