S.P.A.R.C.

Separated Parenting Access & Resource Center
crazy gamesriddles and jokesfunny picturesdeath psychic!mad triviafunny & odd!pregnancy testshape testwin custodyrecipes

Author Topic: Husband Is trying to get Sole Custody  (Read 16131 times)

Jolene Reedy

• New Arrival
    • View Profile
Re: Husband Is trying to get Sole Custody
« Reply #20 on: Oct 09, 2011, 11:36:16 AM »
god you are nosy kelly and really it is none of your business. Why are you so worried about my support anyhow.. If you really must know I was out of work in 2007 for a year because of back problems and I had a back fusion that left me out of work for a year it took that long for my fusion to fully heal and my support was 800.00 a month and california charges intrest. So I was not able to catch up on it. on top of paying when I went back to work..Are you happy now. Please Stay out of my business Im here to have questions answerd not for you to be giving me CRAP.GET A LIFE (i dont mean to be rude but im sick of your mouth!)

Jolene Reedy

• New Arrival
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: Oct 09, 2011, 11:39:21 AM »
I dont care if she runs my name through google I have nothing to hide. she just dont know wtf she is talking about. shes just mad because she got proved wrong.

Jolene Reedy

• New Arrival
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: Oct 09, 2011, 11:53:23 AM »
oh and that amount is incorrect now... just a fyi kelly before you start going off again

Copyright © SPARC - A Parenting Advocacy Group
Use of this website does not constitute a client/attorney relationship and this site does not provide legal advice.
If you need legal assistance for divorce, child custody, or child support issues, seek advice from a divorce lawyer.