S.P.A.R.C.

Separated Parenting Access & Resource Center
crazy gamesriddles and jokesfunny picturesdeath psychic!mad triviafunny & odd!pregnancy testshape testwin custodyrecipes

Author Topic: Same old Visitation Denial  (Read 9181 times)

Disgustedstepmom

• New Arrival
    • View Profile
Re: Same old Visitation Denial
« Reply #20 on: Mar 18, 2012, 09:55:49 PM »
I agree with everyones posts. All good points. If this were one of my biological children that I had rights to, I would fight back tooth and nail. I wouldn't let it go for weeks at a time while I was doing nothing. All my husband said to me after he found out he wasn't getting visitation again was that we would save back the $60 it takes to go back to court if she did it again. That's fine with me, but actually DO something at these court dates. His visitation is only every other weekend. No holidays, no summer vacation. He doesnt request access to medical and school records. He doesnt even know the name of the doctor. I don't know if he has ever asked. I guess he is satisfied only getting to be "dad" 16 hours every two weeks. Yeah we just got overnites to start the weekend after easter, but I don't see her allowing that either.

Copyright © SPARC - A Parenting Advocacy Group
Use of this website does not constitute a client/attorney relationship and this site does not provide legal advice.
If you need legal assistance for divorce, child custody, or child support issues, seek advice from a divorce lawyer.