Separated Parenting Access & Resource Center
crazy gamesriddles and jokesfunny picturesdeath psychic!mad triviafunny & odd!pregnancy testshape testwin custodyrecipes

Author Topic: Blast from the past  (Read 3992 times)


  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 936
  • Karma: 17
    • View Profile
Blast from the past
« on: Jun 01, 2013, 02:08:32 PM »
Hi guys!

It's been a long time. I hope everyone is doing well.

My SD is now 22 years old. Our story, at least my part, started when she was only 5 years old.

SD has now cut us off for 2 years. I miss her terribly but am really concerned about reuniting. We have a wonderful 3 yo now and I don't look forward to introducing her into that drama.

I tried using my old techniques to find out where she is and how she's doing but she is very well hidden.

Take care,

Kitty C.

  • Moderator
  • SuperHero
  • *****
  • Posts: 2612
  • Karma: 938
    • View Profile
Re: Blast from the past
« Reply #1 on: Jun 01, 2013, 03:21:49 PM »
REF!!!!!!!!!!  It's great to hear from you!!!   ;D
I can completely understand your trepidation about reuniting with SD.  I agree...involving your 3 y.o. into this, without knowing what the outcome might be (given the history), might not be the best idea.  But I think that, if you do find her, just letting her know that you and DH are there for her and still love her no matter what would still be a good thing.  Maybe leave it up to her if she wants to reunite?
Stick around for awhile, k?  ;)
Handle every stressful situation like a dog........if you can't play with it or eat it, pee on it and walk away.......


  • Global Moderator
  • SuperHero
  • *****
  • Posts: 3049
  • Karma: 155
  • That's Me...MixedBag
    • View Profile
    • http://www.doilyboutique.com
Re: Blast from the past
« Reply #2 on: Jun 01, 2013, 03:48:53 PM »
yeah.....that's a blast.
stick around and good to hear from you


Copyright © SPARC - A Parenting Advocacy Group
Use of this website does not constitute a client/attorney relationship and this site does not provide legal advice.
If you need legal assistance for divorce, child custody, or child support issues, seek advice from a divorce lawyer.