S.P.A.R.C.

Separated Parenting Access & Resource Center
crazy gamesriddles and jokesfunny picturesdeath psychic!mad triviafunny & odd!pregnancy testshape testwin custodyrecipes

Author Topic: Hello. New here... looking for support or to chat with people on the same boat  (Read 1997 times)

MadamAgatha

• New Arrival
    • View Profile
I'm the first of my friends to do this so it's hard to find people who can relate :(

My divorce is not yet finalized but I still feel like I've been run over by a bus. There seems to be a lot of resources for dads but few for moms (and I happen to be located in a place that gives 50/50 by default no matter what the circumstances).

I just wish I had someone to talk to...

Waylon

• Just Some Guy
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://www.deltabravo.net
Welcome, MadamAgatha.

There are people here who'll be glad to talk with you. :)

You might also want to post in the General Custody Issues message board to get started.

Cheers

I'm the first of my friends to do this so it's hard to find people who can relate :(

My divorce is not yet finalized but I still feel like I've been run over by a bus. There seems to be a lot of resources for dads but few for moms (and I happen to be located in a place that gives 50/50 by default no matter what the circumstances).

I just wish I had someone to talk to...
The trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

MixedBag

• Global Moderator
  • SuperHero
  • That's Me...MixedBag
    • View Profile
    • http://www.doilyboutique.com
50/50 default?  what state if you don't mind my asking -- that would be an amazing place to start.

Copyright © SPARC - A Parenting Advocacy Group
Use of this website does not constitute a client/attorney relationship and this site does not provide legal advice.
If you need legal assistance for divorce, child custody, or child support issues, seek advice from a divorce lawyer.