Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 29, 2024, 07:18:02 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Will this hurt his chance's for more visitations with the court?

Started by sherrie ohio, Aug 15, 2005, 07:25:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dontunderstand

That is great!  You can NEVER have to many 3rd party (not friends with you or mom) on your side!  The court tends to take their say as VERY important!!!  Keep pressing on, you are definately on the right track!

msme

meet the counselor, too. Arrange a private sit down & fill him/her in on the whole mess. No name calling but do make them aware of the facts & what your concerns are, as well as what you are trying to overcome.

School counselors are great assets in court & much easier to get in than teachers.Also make sure the child knows that the counselor is her friend & she can go talk to him/her anytime she needs someone to talk to.

Good luck & God bless.

You never get a second chance to make a first impression!

sherrie ohio

Ya it would be nice for her to have someone to talk to about everything that goes on.I know how i feel just dealing with this on an average of every other day.She most likely dont know where to turn.She's sleeping now after a late dinner and a GOOD bath.Her and our son has been to bed for a while,dad wore them out playing hide and seek in the yard.It's been a nice peacefull saturday.I hope sunday stays the same.May you all have a peaceful one to!