Separated Parenting Access & Resource Center
crazy gamesriddles and jokesfunny picturesdeath psychic!mad triviafunny & odd!pregnancy testshape testwin custodyrecipes

Author Topic: Will this hurt his chance's for more visitations with the court?  (Read 5054 times)


  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 208
  • Karma: 0
    • View Profile
RE: Letter from teacher......
« Reply #20 on: Sep 17, 2005, 12:54:09 PM »
That is great!  You can NEVER have to many 3rd party (not friends with you or mom) on your side!  The court tends to take their say as VERY important!!!  Keep pressing on, you are definately on the right track!


  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 479
  • Karma: 0
    • View Profile
While you are there.....
« Reply #21 on: Sep 17, 2005, 07:04:21 PM »
meet the counselor, too. Arrange a private sit down & fill him/her in on the whole mess. No name calling but do make them aware of the facts & what your concerns are, as well as what you are trying to overcome.

School counselors are great assets in court & much easier to get in than teachers.Also make sure the child knows that the counselor is her friend & she can go talk to him/her anytime she needs someone to talk to.

Good luck & God bless.

You never get a second chance to make a first impression!

sherrie ohio

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 124
  • Karma: 0
    • View Profile
RE: While you are there.....
« Reply #22 on: Sep 17, 2005, 08:50:52 PM »
Ya it would be nice for her to have someone to talk to about everything that goes on.I know how i feel just dealing with this on an average of every other day.She most likely dont know where to turn.She's sleeping now after a late dinner and a GOOD bath.Her and our son has been to bed for a while,dad wore them out playing hide and seek in the yard.It's been a nice peacefull saturday.I hope sunday stays the same.May you all have a peaceful one to!


Copyright © SPARC - A Parenting Advocacy Group
Use of this website does not constitute a client/attorney relationship and this site does not provide legal advice.
If you need legal assistance for divorce, child custody, or child support issues, seek advice from a divorce lawyer.