Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 10:59:19 AM

Login with username, password and session length

How to tell my son...(long, sorry)

Started by Amy_in_MA, Jul 26, 2006, 07:05:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Felafel

I'm so sorry you've been going through all this.  You are a wonderful mother, and you were a wonderful daughter.  I hope things look up for you and little Z very soon.

Buff

I know your belief system, she's there with you, ya know. Talk to her.  

(((((AMY))))))

Buff

the system is hiccuping, did it for me too.  I'll delete all except primary (first) posts so as not to clutter up this thread.  

Felafel

Thanks Buff.  It was making me look kinda manic.

Felafel

Felafel

Felafel

Felafel

Sherry1

little boy being disregarded.  He is already suffereing a the loss of his grandma and now his dad doesn't want to spend any quality time with him!  I read what you posted to Catherine and I find it suspicious that Z is "fine" spending time with others.  As you said, he has a hard time going where he isn't loved.  I really do like your idea of asking Z how he feels about spending time with dad.

I also wanted to let you know that RD's father passed away last night.  I really wish you would reconsider coming back to the board.  I personally miss you and the well thought out advice you give out.  

((((hugs)))) Sherry

Amy_in_MA

Oh man...please please please pass along my condolences to Rd. :( It seems like everyone is losing someone lately. :(

--------------------

Dream lofty dreams, and as you dream, so shall you become. Your vision is the promise of what you shall one day be; your ideal is the prophecy of what you shall at last unveil.

~ James Allen
"Continue to share your heart with people, even if it's been broken." ~ Amy Poehler