Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 04:04:15 PM

Login with username, password and session length

I dont know everything, here's what i do know.

Started by okcowgirl1974, Jan 20, 2005, 12:36:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

okcowgirl1974

He was never able to afford adequate legal counseling.  I was wondering if there's an attorney in the E. Texas area willing to just go over his case and see if everything is acurate?   He still hasn't much money to spare,  so anything would have to be free services.  How would I go about finding something like that?

Genie

that does Pro Bono work.  

He can get a free consultation also from alot of attorneys but I don't know who much they would delve into his paperwork without some sort of payment. Maybe they could make out payment arrangement. Certain amount every month?

Genie

and that you and BF have reconnected at least on some level.  

Time has passed since he went in so I think you guys should take things slow. I wouldn't move out there with him immediately.  I am glad he has a job now that will hopefully be permanent and he is back in his children's lives regularly and is there for them on every level.  I think that will go a long way to him turning things around. Sometimes the NCP just gives up on every level when he/she doesn't see the children for whateve reason.

I hope whatever happens it is what is best for you.  At the very least, you can have some closure on this relationship and maybe even be able to form it into a lasting relationship.  Good Luck.  Keep us updated.

And I hope I am not one of the people you stated were not kind to you. I didn't mean to be that way if it came across in a bad way.