Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 19, 2024, 08:46:34 AM

Login with username, password and session length

dontusekids.com

Started by MYSONSDAD, Oct 10, 2004, 05:40:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kitten

Thank you for sharing so much, MSD. :)

MYSONSDAD

There are many here who have been here much longer then yourself. They are very well respected for their advice and suggestions.

Kitty C has helped hundreds here. St. Paulie girl and Kitten are two more, who are always here and first to help. I could name hundreds more...

You on the other hand, float in and out with nothing to say and blow alot of hot air.

I seriously doubt if anyone here will listen to your rants, you have earned no respect and never will.

"Children learn what they live"

Kitty C.

She's calling the kettle black again............

I don't give a damne if they are juniors, seniors, or senior citizens, they SHOULD NOT BE ASKED TO PUBLICLY VILIFY THEIR PARENTS.   And I knew you'd bring up that tired stand-by, modification.  It's a JOKE.  Many don't bother to try for it, BECAUSE THEY PRACTICALLY NEVER ALLOW IT.  And tell me this.  How can a parent, who's barely living hand-to-maouth as it is, be able to afford filing for a modification anyway?  Don't tell them they can do it on their own.  Those are the ones who end up being the biggest losers, because they know so little about the court system and get eaten alive by it.  

'An NCP in arrears is not a deadbeat, nor are they defined as such.' Show me PROOF of this and I just MIGHT believe you.  The courts and CS systems don't give a damn how a parent gets behind.....all they know is that they're behind.  And unless you know of EVERY parent and their financial situations as to why they can't pay what's been ordered, it's easy to assume, as the goverment has done, that they are all deadbeats.  They go to the media, like in this situation, and paint them ALL with the same brush.  They convince the general public, who have NO inkling of how the family court system operates, that all the parents who are behind are deadbeats.  A parent can say that they've lost their job, but the govt. has done such a great job spreading the tar that no one believes them anymore.  

Go spread your BS to someone who cares.  Your lack of intelligence is showing too much here...............
Handle every stressful situation like a dog........if you can't play with it or eat it, pee on it and walk away.......

MYSONSDAD

I think all of us here share what we can. You are a good example of a true Sparcie!

"Children learn what they live"

kitten

Awwww.....You just brought a tear to my eye!

Brent

>Why are you so riled up about a creation of a possible
>billboard from someone else's imagination?

You are so clueless as to be beyond belief.

> Does anyone who pays child support really
> believe their names will end up on a billboard?

That's NOT the point, but you're too dense to understand that.

>True deadbeats are criminals. Deadbeats deserve
>that type of publicity and humiliation, and no other message
>comes across as powerful as those from the mouths of babes.

Oh please, sht the *** up with that moralistic bullshit. Turning children against their parents in the name of money is wrong NO MATTER WHAT.

> Remember who planted the seed and
>if such a belief holds true in your mind...

So that's "wrong" but asking kids to say why they hate their fathers for not paying child support is right? Geeez, what a world you must live in. You make me sick.

So tough crap for you, you little hater- the billboard campaign is history, no matter how much you'd like to see fathers made out to be villains.

Brent

>Thank you for sharing so much, MSD. :)

And that goes double for me- Thank You!

speciallady

you would also advocate for a similar billboard contest regarding CP's who continually deny visitation/court orders? Parents who practice this are also criminals and deserve the same publicity and humiliation, yes?

Please share.....

Peanutsdad

Ok Fleeting,,, my ex is truly a deadbeat,, why dont the billboards show MOM in jail?

Kitty C.

Handle every stressful situation like a dog........if you can't play with it or eat it, pee on it and walk away.......