Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - FatherTime

It's a good ole' boy network throughout the county.  They're gonna protect their women.  "Cowboy Country" Yakima is a cookie cutter court.  The guidelines, the guidelines, the guidelines.  See the pdf file on my site listed below. 

I have seen most, if not all of the family law attornies in action.  There is definitely NO Father's rights attorney in Yakima County.

Document everything you can.  Yakima Police Department will jump to her rescue if she calls and says you did anything wrong, even if you did not do anything.  They act first and don't think later.  They are biased.  (trust me, from experience(s))  The Yakima County Sheriff's department does a better job of being unbiased.  So hopefully you don't live within city limits. (

That's my website above. 

My suggestion, import an attorney from the seattle area.  They will take any court misconduct, judicial or otherwise, to a different courtroom arena.  If you go with a local attorney, then you will "potentially" get an attorney who could "potentially" back off of your child's best interests, in the interests of maintaining a good reputation amongst his/her fellow officer's of the court. 

I am not an attorney, liewyer, mental health professional, pharmaceutical drug pusher, nor a feminist.

Good luck and contact me if you wish,

It's ...
Father's Issues / Re: Denied visitations
Aug 22, 2009, 08:34:21 PM
"I posted on here before about how DSD was saying that her great-grandfather (whom they live with) was hurting her privates. "

This should be reported ASAP.  That child is at risk, and it should be investigated.

Also, you stated that neither parent had primary custody.  Federal law mandates a primary custodial parent.  You need to clarify, and verify with the judge/commissioner/child support office as to who is the primary custodial parent.

Other than that the best that you can do is ... document everything. 

Take a sheriff to the pickup. 

Don't let her hide any income.  Take the blacked out copy to court and show the court how she is potentially hiding income.  If he has to come clean on his income, she should as well.

One thing that I have found in the past history of my own case is that when the other party made claims about what I did and/or said, in actuality, the other party was guilty.  That is why the sexual abuse claim bothers me a little (alot).  But you don't want to put ideas in a child's head, so leave the investigating to the semi-professionals.  It's a difficult situation, so be very cautious, careful, and empathetic.
I found them interesting and the information was very revealing.  But,  why are they only pictures of judges and mothers keeping their children away from their fathers? :-)
I think that it is a bad thing.  Considering his Father's Day bashing of fathers, Joe Biden (VAWA Joe) as VP, the status of the current economy, and the womens vote that helped put him in office I think that at best we will continue to be ignored, at worst getting hit for more child support increases and judicial appointees who are liberally gender biased.

McCain would have just ignored us. 

The pres-elect and vp-elect have already shown their gender bias in order to garner the women's vote.  If you haven't seen the Father's Day speech, I have it on my website. ( It's under the link "Presidential."  The "Violence Against Women Acts" VAWA, which is gender discriminatory in the name itself, was championed by Joe Biden.

It's an uphill fight that just got steeper.

It's FatherTime
Washington State Forum / So this is Spam?
Aug 29, 2008, 06:09:08 PM
Different areas of influence and marketing.  No infringement.  All press is good press.  So if Sun (not son) would like to sue and waste some money, this website could use some press.  It could really help get the sheeple (american 'people' herded by the media) interested.

The website looks like spamming to me.

Many of us hang out at the main forums.
The site specific forums, at least for Washington, is less likely to get a response.  

I can help a little I think.  What county is the child living in?  

Washington State Forum / Gov. Gregoire
Oct 16, 2007, 12:28:59 AM
Today there was a town hall meeting with gregoire in my hometown of Yakima.  

I made a special effort; preregistered and worked on wording for my question regarding father's rights (actually family law).  

When I got there, I found the closest seat that I could and I made sure to make eye contact with the governor.  The moderator initially said that he was going to circle the room in a clockwise direction, which would have allowed me the time to make my statement and ask my question.  But when the time came, the questioning went in the opposite direction and subsequently by the time it go to my section it was too late to ask my question and make my statement.  I believe that the direction was changed because of how I postured myself.  I was ready.

The point that I would like to make is this...

When you are in a similiar situation, smile, be happy, look stupid, and they'll ask you to participate.  Otherwise, you are a threat, and the moderator is adept at picking just the right citizen to fulfill their political strategy.

One quick thing that I noticed.  Choose your battles wisely.  Pick the most important topic / issue.  Focus on that first.  I suggest addressing the mothers ability to parent.  Immunizations are very important and could be putting your child's life at risk.  

I would leave her lifestyle out of any issues that you would bring up in court because it may look like you are just throwing mud.

Birth certificate is not really an just hurts.

Try finding a dispute resolution center in your area to try and stay in compliance with the court order.  She is living in your area, so it should be ok.

I wouldn't object to the relocation.  I would assume that for at least the next six months your child will be living in your county and because of that you should be able to have your county assume jurisdiction.  It is the most convenient forum.  

I'd wait to address the home schooling issue.  She could always change her mind.  It's a woman's right to change her mind. (sarcasm)

Child protective services...gestapo...could help you address the living situation, but they can be a pain in the butt for you too.  The are a sticky bunch.

Good luck.
#19     Effective Date:01-26-07

and at least one more to come...

This typifies the gender discrimination issue for me.  
The following would mean that I could get a restraining order to prevent the mother of my daughter moving away.  Proof of prior and continuing acts...PLUS she "ANNOYS" me.  

"Harasses" means "unlawful harassment" as defined in RCW 10.14.020. *15

(1) "Unlawful harassment" means a knowing and willful course of
conduct directed at a specific person which seriously alarms, ANNOYS,
harasses, or is detrimental to such person, and which serves no legitimate or lawful purpose. The course of conduct shall be such as would cause a reasonable person to suffer substantial emotional distress, and shall actually cause substantial emotional distress to the petitioner, or, when the course of conduct would cause a reasonable parent to fear for the well-being of their child.

But the court would file a restraining order keeping me from court, because I ANNOY them. I have no lawful or legitimate purpose in court, except to pay child support.

Nothing according to them that I bring to court is legitimate: wrong forum, no significant change of circumstances, not contempt by her (so they take away time with my child to emphasize that I am not supposed to file for contempt), wrong sex to file for custody.  (ranting)

I read your signature line.  

Triumph over evil, good do nothing.  But, what can I do.  Nothing works.