Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 29, 2024, 06:03:51 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Keep up the good work, Brent!

Started by Childrenfirst, Jan 04, 2004, 07:46:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Childrenfirst

Having been here for over 5 years and a woman and grandma, I know the hard work you do for this site. I refuse to get into any rhetoric with the person who is taking up space on the board. My time is too valuable, as is yours, in the fight to help children have both parents in their lives.

Just wanted you to know that most of the oldtimers here know your heart and soul and your respect for women who do not keep fathers out of their children's lives!

Have a great week!

kiddosmom

Oldtimers and Newcomers, I appreciate Brents help and guidence as well.

1angrystepmom

DITTO!!  CF, I couldn't have said it better myself!!

Amber

nosonew

You bet, you have my vote Brent! And Sparc!  ---nosonew

Brent

Thank you CF, kiddosmom,  1angrystepmom,  and nosonew!

Don't worry, people like 'nerd/charles' pop up every so often to tell us how awful SPARC is and how we should change the site to make them happy. They usually stop whining after they find out that the world doesn't actually revolve around them.

Peanutsdad

What I find incredible,, is that they try.

I frequent other boards also, in my own handle, ALWAYS. I tend to accomodate the atmosphere of whatever board  I happen to be in at the time and take/give information as it is accepted on THAT particular board. It's called being openminded enough to take/offer valuable information in the style and format acceptable to that particular board.

'nuff said.

joni

If they don't like it, they don't have to read it.