Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 30, 2024, 12:49:19 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Badnarik took parent's rights off his website

Started by highlonesome, Oct 21, 2004, 10:07:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

highlonesome

Anybody know anything about this?  It was there in his "Plan for AMerica" on the right hand side of his webpage, but now doesn't seem to be there.

This is very disappointing.

MYSONSDAD

MYSONSDAD

Your right, was not there. I called his campaign headquarters and as far as they know, Michael has not changed his position on this. I spoke with someone who has known him personally for years.

They redesigned the website and somehow it was not included. They are contacting the folks responsible and letting them know the Parents Right issue was left off.

Might be a good question for 'HIS SIDE' Sunday night...

I think he is trying to hit the top issues and had those placed. I made it clear that many are supporting him on this. Could be there was only space for a certain amount to be placed in the column.

We'll have to wait and see.

"Children learn what they live"

highlonesome

It would be nice to believe that except for the fact that the sidebar is exactly the same save for that one missing issue.

I noted there's something in his blog stating the position with a line of reader feedback -- which is now closed.  Many of the concerns there are for alternatives then if one parent basically washes his or her hands of supporting the children financially.  It's a good question and one the mainstream will definitely ask.

I'd say they should probably just arrest someone like that for child abandonment or neglect, since that's what it is.  Court ordered child support would be part of the sentencing.

Of course, they'd have to actually hold a father's time to a higher importance than his money.

Stepmom0418

Could someone post the link to Badnarik's web site?? Thank you in advance!

MYSONSDAD

I found very little on Parent Rights after doing a search. It appeared only 10 comments and it was closed 3 days after the press release.

http://badnarik.org/plans_parentsrights.php

I wrote, but doubt if they will answer 'why?'

highlonesome

Anybody know anything about this?  It was there in his "Plan for AMerica" on the right hand side of his webpage, but now doesn't seem to be there.

This is very disappointing.

MYSONSDAD

MYSONSDAD

Your right, was not there. I called his campaign headquarters and as far as they know, Michael has not changed his position on this. I spoke with someone who has known him personally for years.

They redesigned the website and somehow it was not included. They are contacting the folks responsible and letting them know the Parents Right issue was left off.

Might be a good question for 'HIS SIDE' Sunday night...

I think he is trying to hit the top issues and had those placed. I made it clear that many are supporting him on this. Could be there was only space for a certain amount to be placed in the column.

We'll have to wait and see.

"Children learn what they live"