Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 27, 2024, 12:22:53 PM

Login with username, password and session length

IN PRO PER and stalking order

Started by fool, Nov 30, 2004, 07:32:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fool

Question:
I have been in a bitter divorce for over a year.  I started with ZERO (0) when I asked for a divorce.  I was thrown out and even though she had worked for ever 2 years full time outside the house while I raised my son at my restaurant (he is now 4), her counsel stood in court day one at an ex parte hearing when she would not let me see my son, and stated that his client was a stay at home mom who never worked during the marriage.  They gave her sole physical and let me keep 1/2 legal.  She wanted 3 hours of supervised visitation per week!  I have been fighting ever since and now have 1/2 physical and my son is with me 4 days and 3 nights per week and will probably be more soon.  My question is has anyone faced this tactic?  Her pile of crap lawyer, who really hates me himself, swore out a stalking order and filed a criminal stalking complaint with the police.  The police are investigating, but I had asked for an immediate hearing and we had it yesterday.  I have made sure to not sit down and shut up about my son's suffering with the horrible custody schedule.  It comes down to she gets no alimony and no marital estate so she basically kidnapped my son, who was with me everyday and slept with me every night since birth, and threw him with sitters and day care claiming Mother's Rights.  My son is now in pre school and although it has been over a year, still cries almost every time he has to go to her.  Of course they have claimed alienation but I have all the evidence and witnesses to show she had nothing to do with the boy long before separation.  The other is they say I am angry!  Damn skippy!  That is my son and I know what is best for him.  Being used as a hostage in a divorce is not on that list.  Even at school the staff, bus driver and bus monitor get tears in their eyes when they talk about it.  My poor son has suffered so much.  I know, Guardian.  Well some are not looking out for the children.  Mine told me and a witness after our first hearing with him after he slammed on me because I got so frustrated I wrote "Divorce should not be a hostage situation!" on my plow but never spoke one ill word about the detached crazy woman and my son, despite me giving him 18 sworn statements from witnesses before and after separation of her doing everything from drugs, smoking, mistreatment, anything and everything it seemed, all documented bad stuff in front of and around my son, was that "Sometimes what happens when a parent is not very close to a child prior to separation that the separation forces them to spend time together and sometimes a relationship develops, and at that time shouldn't we all say better late than never?"  Needless to say I made sure he knew he was a pile of crap and have fought him since and managed well despite what I tell the judge are his "predispositional opinions" as to what should happen to my son while he protects the mother's rights as well.  Crap, Crap, Crap!!!
Needless to say I am not on good terms with the judge either.  After he banned me from school even during my custody and just at the whim of the ex because nobody had ever even spoke to the school, I put in a Motion to Reconsider and attached a letter from the staff at school which said the previous order should be suspended, I stated that I wanted to respond with one word "NUTS" but went on to explain as always.  He denied it of course.  I have stood my ground and fought for what is right and am starting to see the results.  The professionals like school staff and now recently, after me trying for a year, we got the therapist finally for the family evaluation and she is disturbed.  So I think it will start getting better for my son but am a little concerned over the recent tactics and now stalking complaints.  He saw me at a restaurant 1/3 of a mile from where I live and 20 miles from where he lives.  He saw me in the parking lot but not inside.  I did go inside but did not see him.  Because I have made sure since day one to make sure he knew I know what a pile of crap he is, he wants the court and police to believe that I would now throw away all that I have worked so hard for my son for just to pick his cowering carcass up off the floor so I could slap him?  That is what I told the judge at the stalking hearing yesterday.  That it is merely a tactic.  I have pummeled him since the word go and not sat down and shut up about them hurting my son, and I never will.
Am in NH
Any and all input is sincerely and greatly appreciated for this stupid IN PRO PER
Thanx!
Rob

fool

Question:
I have been in a bitter divorce for over a year.  I started with ZERO (0) when I asked for a divorce.  I was thrown out and even though she had worked for ever 2 years full time outside the house while I raised my son at my restaurant (he is now 4), her counsel stood in court day one at an ex parte hearing when she would not let me see my son, and stated that his client was a stay at home mom who never worked during the marriage.  They gave her sole physical and let me keep 1/2 legal.  She wanted 3 hours of supervised visitation per week!  I have been fighting ever since and now have 1/2 physical and my son is with me 4 days and 3 nights per week and will probably be more soon.  My question is has anyone faced this tactic?  Her pile of crap lawyer, who really hates me himself, swore out a stalking order and filed a criminal stalking complaint with the police.  The police are investigating, but I had asked for an immediate hearing and we had it yesterday.  I have made sure to not sit down and shut up about my son's suffering with the horrible custody schedule.  It comes down to she gets no alimony and no marital estate so she basically kidnapped my son, who was with me everyday and slept with me every night since birth, and threw him with sitters and day care claiming Mother's Rights.  My son is now in pre school and although it has been over a year, still cries almost every time he has to go to her.  Of course they have claimed alienation but I have all the evidence and witnesses to show she had nothing to do with the boy long before separation.  The other is they say I am angry!  Damn skippy!  That is my son and I know what is best for him.  Being used as a hostage in a divorce is not on that list.  Even at school the staff, bus driver and bus monitor get tears in their eyes when they talk about it.  My poor son has suffered so much.  I know, Guardian.  Well some are not looking out for the children.  Mine told me and a witness after our first hearing with him after he slammed on me because I got so frustrated I wrote "Divorce should not be a hostage situation!" on my plow but never spoke one ill word about the detached crazy woman and my son, despite me giving him 18 sworn statements from witnesses before and after separation of her doing everything from drugs, smoking, mistreatment, anything and everything it seemed, all documented bad stuff in front of and around my son, was that "Sometimes what happens when a parent is not very close to a child prior to separation that the separation forces them to spend time together and sometimes a relationship develops, and at that time shouldn't we all say better late than never?"  Needless to say I made sure he knew he was a pile of crap and have fought him since and managed well despite what I tell the judge are his "predispositional opinions" as to what should happen to my son while he protects the mother's rights as well.  Crap, Crap, Crap!!!
Needless to say I am not on good terms with the judge either.  After he banned me from school even during my custody and just at the whim of the ex because nobody had ever even spoke to the school, I put in a Motion to Reconsider and attached a letter from the staff at school which said the previous order should be suspended, I stated that I wanted to respond with one word "NUTS" but went on to explain as always.  He denied it of course.  I have stood my ground and fought for what is right and am starting to see the results.  The professionals like school staff and now recently, after me trying for a year, we got the therapist finally for the family evaluation and she is disturbed.  So I think it will start getting better for my son but am a little concerned over the recent tactics and now stalking complaints.  He saw me at a restaurant 1/3 of a mile from where I live and 20 miles from where he lives.  He saw me in the parking lot but not inside.  I did go inside but did not see him.  Because I have made sure since day one to make sure he knew I know what a pile of crap he is, he wants the court and police to believe that I would now throw away all that I have worked so hard for my son for just to pick his cowering carcass up off the floor so I could slap him?  That is what I told the judge at the stalking hearing yesterday.  That it is merely a tactic.  I have pummeled him since the word go and not sat down and shut up about them hurting my son, and I never will.
Am in NH
Any and all input is sincerely and greatly appreciated for this stupid IN PRO PER
Thanx!
Rob