Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 27, 2024, 11:43:42 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Ncp's your view

Started by Imom, Aug 25, 2004, 08:03:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Imom

I didn't see your reply, it is in the co about taxes. I was just wondering if there were a way to come to an agreement for the medical part. OK at this time we are working on an amendment to the co I was wondering if in the amendment we added that both parties agree to be 100% responsible for ins. and non covered medical expenses during their physical custody period.
But the out of pocket cost is on the work sheet and a poster on a different  board said this would over ride the new amendment ie. because cs would be filed after......(we wouldn't have to include the ins on there).
I will lay it all out for you with our income and family size we get medicade also for the kids. My dh can to get ins for the kids at work but we could not afford it and our case worker said they can not force him do to our income.  But ss is not covered here on medicade as she has physical custody, but she has him on medicade there (she did but we think she gave it up).
So the bottom line is that we would spend more on medical bills while ss is there then she pays in support all year.
I may have to ask soc. but he may not have time to review the guidelines.

wendl

If cp has med insurance thru the state then when child goes to dr while with you, say she has staet med and give cp's soc # and that usually works

**These are my opinions, they are not legal advice**