Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Nov 28, 2023, 12:37:12 PM

Login with username, password and session length

child wanting to live with the noncustodial parent

Started by joacqua, Oct 23, 2005, 08:37:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic


Hi I just wanted to know how it goes when a 12 yr old wants to live with their father I am the stepmom and my dh's daughter wants to live here with us we live 10 minutes from the mom there are 2 kids from this marraige but only the older daughter wants to come how do we go about this I am fine with it but I think the bio mom is gonna freak any advice will be great and then does child support change?