Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Jun 19, 2024, 11:46:59 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Just wondering

Started by sherrie ohio, Mar 17, 2006, 07:08:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sherrie ohio

  A friend of mine is in hard spot,his ex has a child by another man that she concieved while still married to him.Her and the child's father are no longer together,she has moved on to someone else.
Can she collect support from my friend  for the child as well as the support she collects from the real father?
He is already supporting their children,and cant aford to be supporting someone else child?


In Ohio that child would be considered his, legally. I think though, if he were to get a DNA test that proved otherwise he could fight it. Who did she put on the birth certificate?