Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 01:36:06 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Got a REALLY GREAT Christmas present...

Started by 4honor, Dec 25, 2003, 08:47:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

4honor

BM asked me to talk and has asked me to type up a parenting plan... mediated in the car in her driveway. She agreed to everything I suggested. Asked for advice and admitted that her attorney is "stirring the strife pot" so to speak.

So I have until 1 Jan to write a parenting plan that allows for some flexibility while having a strong basic structure.

I think it helped that I told BM I found out her BF broke things off right b4 Christmas and that I was sorry it happened right at this time of year.

I don't really trust her, but she has seen the futility of doing things by the current parenting plan... took 4 trips in 5 days to do things the way it was written. Lots of fun... NOT!

Well, any input? BM can't fous long enough to listen to all the words on a song, so every point must be succinct. WA has specific format, so I need good wording on first right of refusal.

Need good wording on how to allot for opportunities for SS and how to trade weekends to accomodate them. (BM into being flexible, DH into structure.)
A true soldier fights, not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves whats behind him...dear parents, please remember not to continue to fight because you hate your ex, but because you love your children.

NoNicky

On your rofr I would suggest that you first come up with a specific time period that will take into consideration the age of the child as well as the circumstances of you and your ex spouse.  The one I have asked for allows my ex 12 hours before it kicks in.  It says that if a party is to be gone longer than 12 hours or overnight they must notify the other party and allow them the opportunity to care for the child before hiring an outside sitter or seeking other methods of childcare.  12 hours or overnight is a VERY generous amount of time but our children are a little older and I don't want to be seen as being interfering in his everyday life.  

I'm afraid I know nothing about specific formats for WA.  Socratease or someone from the WA boards could help you I'm sure.

NoNicky
For God has not given a spirit of fear; but of power and of love and of a sound mind.  1 Peter 1:6