Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 30, 2024, 06:33:13 AM

Login with username, password and session length

I'M MAD AS HELL

Started by MYSONSDAD, Dec 30, 2003, 11:45:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MYSONSDAD

Just saw a website for the State of Illinios that is posting dead beat parents.

Someone should start one for the Custodial Parents who deny Parenting Time to the Non-Custodial.

Any other States doing this?

This burns my a$$!!!

I pay every cent, every week and still I get denied time.

I sent a reply to this site and also sent a letter to the Governor.

Indigo Mom

You should be mad as all get out, this is ridiculous.  I've never thought "public shame" does the trick.

Get this..a couple months ago, we broke down and got cable.  (yes, I know, I "was" a dying breed without it...lol)  Anyway, we're flipping through and I see "Johns TV".  Now what the hell is that?  A person goes to a hooker now his face is plastered on the tube?  I watched all these pictures flash by and the first thing I thought was "omg...what if he has kids".  Their lives will he HELL if even ONE person in their school sees their dad on this stupid thing.

Hub and I got into a discussion about public shame and it is pure bullcrap.  We talked about deadbeat websites and this Johns tv thing.  What the stupidheads who think these things up don't realize is this hurts more than the person in the media.  Can you imagine little Suzie going to school one day and being confronted by little Marsha cause lil Suzie has a deadbeat for a dad?  How HUMILIATING!!!!!!!!

Gawd...I already feel for little Suzie and she isn't even real!