Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 18, 2024, 10:26:24 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Please someone...anyone...any advice

Started by kayandy912, Sep 19, 2005, 06:36:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kayandy912

I don't know if anyone remembers me or not but I need some different legal advice. My 13 year old son accused me of child abuse back in March. Since then I have been No Billed by a Grand Jury. I still have not spoken with him since the accusation. I have been to court over my 5 year old twins twice now. First time it was ordered that I have a social study done on my home. It did not come back in my favor. The social study was totally bias and was based on opinions no facts. The social worker recommended that I have a psych evaluation done to determine if I should be able to see my 5 year olds unsupervised. The courts did not go against her recommendation. I had the evaluation done last week. I was given an MMPI test and talked with the psychiatrist for approx. 4 hours. In the court ordered the psychiatrist was also required to talk with my 2 ex wives, the social worker, and my 13 year old son. I PASSED THE MMPI TEST and she said that after reading over the social study she agreed with me, the report was totally based on opinions and she also agreed that the report was biased and made my 2nd ex out to be an angel. Anyway, to make a long story short, she spoke with my 13 year old on Thursday and said that he had nothing good to say about me. She said it sounded to her as if he had been coached on what to say because alot of what he told her was the same things my two ex's had told her and he used too many big words for his age. Her conclusion was Parental Alienation. Now, my question is, is there anything legally that I can do to keep my 13 year old, his mother and his grandparents from going around my 5 year olds? I really hate to keep my 5 year olds from their stepbrother but I also do not want him and his mother filling their heads with all of this crap. My second ex wife is at fault too but there's nothing I can do about her. Please if anyone can give advice.....please please please do so.
TJT

MYSONSDAD

Here is a site you can research. Start researching, join their message board and see if anyone has suggestions for you. They also have case laws in the resource section.

http://www.helpstoppas.com/

What does you CO say in regard to your 5 year olds?

As far as the NO BILL, it basically means, this is not quite dropped and you are not cleared yet.  Post to SOC to be safe on that. Follow his mandated guidelines.