Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 27, 2024, 09:28:29 AM

Login with username, password and session length

NY Father needs help

Started by scott19f, Oct 17, 2005, 06:36:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jolawanda

I think if she is defying court orders and playing the cant find me game......that sort of crap....! You know I am very fair when it comes to the woman vs. man thing right? I think if the mother gets arrested then so be it. Those kids are the biggest concern, and I know YOU know that. She should in no way be given any special treatment of extra time for answering for her actions. And, I know you know that too. You and I have shared a TON with that lovely state we deal with! :)

I don't think arresting her at school, etc would be OK but, heck she should be taken into custody to at the very least get the kids. OR CPS and the sheriff should be snatching them

cinb85

on the children.  I worry about my ex's children when the police arrest him in front of his two sons, but I have NO control over that.  If I was ex's girlfriend and the police knocked on my door to arrest him, I would ask them to wait until I can get the children into another room and then let them either come in and arrest him or make him go outside for them to arrest him.  I would do EVERYTHING in my power to make sure that the children do not witness his being arrested.  You KNOW what a jerk my ex is, but I still would never want our daughter to witness him being arrested.  I'm just saying that if there's any way to avoid her being arrested in front of the children, then he should do everything he can to make that happen.  

I sincerely hope that he is able to get his children away from her where they will be safe.

smtotwo

arrest the mother at school drop off or pick up, but to rather
serve her the papers at the school.

cinb85

At least I hope that you are right.  Thanks for pointing that out to me!

jolawanda

I have run across. You always have the kids in mind.

Your X is one of the biggest ass holes I have ever heard of. The crap he gets away with is disgusting at best. :)

cinb85

I really hope that this guy gets his children away from the ex's abusive BF!

It's been almost three weeks since I sent that letter to my ex trying to get him to visit our daughter and still no response.  His girlfriend just wants DD to disappear from ex's life and I guess he's letting her get her way!!!  His loss!!!!