Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Jun 09, 2024, 08:24:11 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Anyone else from Kansas?

Started by ksswthrt74, Jan 09, 2004, 10:35:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ksswthrt74

Yes, I know that there is a board for States, but anyone hardly posts on there. Just was wondering.  

Would like to get help changing some laws here.

VeronicaGia

We don't have to be from Kansas to try and help you.  If it's just getting the word out about something, feel free to post it here.  And if you need help with something, by all means, let us try.

ksswthrt74

I am wanting to change it from Joint Legal to, Joint Shared unless the other parent is not fit or lives too far to be able to do that.  Also, I want a mandatory Parenting Plan that every mediator has to use, as there is not one, and is never mentioned in mediation.

When I went to mediation in July, I requested one... The mediator said, " We have one that we use." Well, it doesn't clarify phone calls, Dr, etc. Just parenting time only.  They did put in there  that the Father is to have my # posted where the girls could see it.  Instead of putting in there that they will have them call me on a certain day and time, or vice versa.  Nothing about my request to take them to DR when need be when they are in their care.

I am the NCP right now. Getting ready to go to court.  I only live 8.2 miles from their school and not even 9 miles from their home.

If you what I need to do, how to write it out, etc, I would be more than greatful to you.  

Thanks a bunch.