Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Jul 14, 2024, 11:23:38 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Trying to figure it out

Started by shepherdguy78, Aug 26, 2008, 05:41:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic


Ok here is the story.

My wife and I were separated, I had a girlfriend, she got pregnant, wife and I worked it .. gf strung me along as "father" for 8 months, then within 30 days before delivery cut me out completely and now I haven't seen my daughter and she just turned 6 months.

I filed paternity, got the results and have been confirmed the father, I have a lawyer however it seems I am being treated poorly. I have a record, from when I WAS 18 - over 12 years ago.. I was with some other guys and got charged as a conspirator in their crime.

They have said I am able to get supervised visitation however there is NO actual order in play. What do I do? My lawyer seems to want to play nice guy and I am sick of waiting she has played this game for over a year now because I got back with my life. SHE IS PLAYING with a CHILD's life and keeps getting rewarded!



Well what did you do?

Who said you could have supervised visits?

Get a different lawyer!


What state are you in? Try to get one that specializes in Father's Rights.

DH had a terrible attorney for his divorce filing and it haunted him (and his daughter) ever since. That one was a lawyer that did accidents, business law, and family law. Seems he didn't spend much time on Family Law.

Anyway his second lawyer specialized in Father's Rights and Dh won both times he ended up in court. It was a little more money, but he got what he paid for.

Best wishes


Hiring a very good lawyer is very important in dealing with divorce. A Gold Coast family law lawyers is very good in dealing with family issues in your interest.
We are spammers and probably child molesters. Visit our Home Page/Website for more information.