Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 18, 2024, 04:58:57 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Thank God! She stays here!!!

Started by happydad, Nov 29, 2003, 11:10:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

happydad

Hello friends:

This is formely dadinaz, i had to reregister. ANyways, went to court on Tuesday and judge gave me permanent custody of my oldest daughter. I get to see theyoungest  one in Christmas, Springbreak, and half of the summer. I went in there prepared and BM lied like she usually does but she got caught. SO, i have to say i was happy, i finally get to see my kids on a regular basis. I know my wife has gotten a lot of help from you guys. This will be the first christmas i will spend with my three girls.

Thanks to all of you and to God. :D

anastasia

CONGRATUALTIONS!!!!!

Beleive me, when I see that this things happen, I thank God for that too.  Now you'll have started a new phase in your live, as well as you daughter and your wife.  I can tell by your way you wrote that you are overwhelmed.

I don't know for what you went through, but how you did it?  What make that judge to give you custody? How long did it take you?   Too many question!!!!

Anyways.  CONGRATULATIONS AGAIN.  GOD BLESS YOU AND ALL YOUR FAMILY AND MAY GOD GIVE YOU THE WISDOM TO KEEP GOING!!!!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!!!

sweetnsad

Congratulations....so happy for you!  It's a real win for all fathers when at least one is granted custody and visitation on a regular basis...
Best of luck and happy holidays to you and your family...

Indigo Mom

I am SO happy for you and the kiddo's!!!!!  woooohooo...this truly will be Christmas in paradise for you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!

StPaulieGirl

Congratulations, and have a happy holiday season!!!!

wendl

I am so glad we were able to help you and Mrs so you could see the girls, what a victory for the kids to be able to spend the holiday with you.

:-) :-)

I have talked to your wife many times she is a great woman.

kiddosmom

Congrats :)
I remember the joy when DH was able to have custody reversed, I almost cried, even if she is not my child, I still love the little urchin.
Stay true to you and yours, have a blessed Holiday!