Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 01:12:44 AM

Login with username, password and session length

What Can be Done 2 Stop this

Started by GaDADMissingKids, Jun 09, 2009, 03:44:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GaDADMissingKids

I been emailing me separate wife for the last day.Sending this same email every day for the last 4 days. I stop sending it cause this is not getting anywere with her

The email says this "

So look i am going to keep asking.

Can i give u my number so can the kids can call and speak to me and all.Andi am not going to stop wanting to speak to the kids.As u keep trying to keep them from me.So i am asking ONCE AGAIN.Can i call and speak to the kids.U need to stop doing that and let me speak to the kids"

Well today she responded back with this

I DID not call Kay quite emailing me they DONT want to TALK to YOU so LEAVE
usALONE. AND I CAN LIVE WHERE EVER I WANT AND I WILL BE GOING BACK TOALABAMA SOON. SO I SAY AGAIN LEAVE ME ALONE AND MY FAMILY!!!!!!!!!!

So i reply back saying this

Well if u go back to Alabama,I will have u arrested for kidnapping the kids.Are better yet here is the law that can make u come back to Ga.It called a Notice of Intent to Relocate.U can google the law and then u will see what it means.If u move i can file a emergency hearing and u will have to return to ga with the kids are face charges of kidnapping.Also there are not UR KIDS.I will be calling and speaking to them on their birthdays .And what family do u mean,Those are my kids as well and not all yours....I will be emailing you to contact the kids and all.Cause i have a BIO right to them and by u not letting me speak to them.Then that looks bad for u in court.Also why is our son having issues and school and all.Plus u have my number i expect to hear from the kids soon.

If she pulls the moving the kids shitagain.What can be done to stop her while i am on my way down to GA toget the kids from her..Any advice would be greatful

DadsCrushed

If you are still legally married with no divorce papers filed, they are your children and you can move them regardless of her novice knowledge of various statutory codes. Has an order been filed? Has paperwork been filed? If not, you should strike first. You should ask for custody. It appears that she is the one who took the kids without your consent and knowledge.

Keep emailing her request and allow her to respond as an idiot. This will give you documentation at the hearing and in your discovery (interrogatories).

What this nut does not realize, unless the legal system has started, you are their father. Even when the system grants custody regardless of custody, the kids have a mother and father and your wife needs to realize that and grow up.

GaDADMissingKids

Quote from: DadsCrushed on Jun 11, 2009, 12:35:43 PM
If you are still legally married with no divorce papers filed, they are your children and you can move them regardless of her novice knowledge of various statutory codes. Has an order been filed? Has paperwork been filed? If not, you should strike first. You should ask for custody. It appears that she is the one who took the kids without your consent and knowledge.

Keep emailing her request and allow her to respond as an idiot. This will give you documentation at the hearing and in your discovery (interrogatories).

What this nut does not realize, unless the legal system has started, you are their father. Even when the system grants custody regardless of custody, the kids have a mother and father and your wife needs to realize that and grow up.

We are still married,However we are separated at the time.

The only order that has been filed was the one that granted her Temp custody due to the RO .I was awarded first and third weekends.However we was in talking terms.So i was offer a job in ny and i took and every since then she has not let me see them are speak to them.When i prepare to come down to see them.She moves and then it takes moves to find her and i am back square one all over.I have email her and even myspace her and even have call the courts to let them know i been in contact with her even with a ro attack and they will not help me at all.Cause i was told that the reason why a judge issue a ro is cause the other person is in fear of this person.However she is not at all cause she will call my gf phone and leave voice mails and so and so on

As for the grown up part.She does not believe i have a right to them cause this here is what she said

Date:      
                            Mar 5, 2009 12:39 PM                        

Subject:      
                Hey

Body:      
                Just so you knoow i am not fighting with you..
You moved away that is why you havent seen youre kids.
Youwas able to see them like you was suppose to when you lived here .Nowyou cant becouse you moved youre choice you left them......
       THE END!!!!!!!!!!         

So if u have any ideas on what 2 do with this person,Please feel free to contact me and all

MomofTwo

Is the RO still in place? If it is, you should not be contacting her, should you?

What did the temporary custody order state regarding telephonic communication?  If   You moved from your children.  Unless a new order was set giving you alternative visitation, you are entitled to what you were given but it would have to be in accordance with the orders.

I could be confused...you moved to NY but you are trying to keep her and the children in GA...why?

GaDADMissingKids

Quote from: MomofTwo on Jun 11, 2009, 02:58:00 PM
Is the RO still in place? If it is, you should not be contacting her, should you?

What did the temporary custody order state regarding telephonic communication?  If   You moved from your children.  Unless a new order was set giving you alternative visitation, you are entitled to what you were given but it would have to be in accordance with the orders.

I could be confused...you moved to NY but you are trying to keep her and the children in GA...why?

Well the Ro that gave  her temp custody and that one has expired.As for contacting her,I am but only to speak to the kids,Cause all the third party people that was set up.She has either move in with them are she has pissed them off and all.So i have no choose but to contact her directly.

As for the temp custody it was set up under the RO that has expire and it said i was not to contact her are the kids.Except there a third part person.However that goes back to the sentence above

My reason for her not trying to move is cause these following reason.

1.She is moving to be a man and all
(Now i know what people will say when read that part.I am not wanting to her to be Happy.Hell i wish she would be.Maybe i could speak to my kids.But i am a PARENT who believes u should  NEVER subject a 6 and 7 yr old to multiple man in that early stages of life.Hell her last men she had MY KIDS calling him daddy and now she claiming they never wanna speak to me )

2.The second reason is cause this is the 3 time she has pull the kids out of the school in the middle of the year to move in with some man.

3.Is cause she moving to keep me from ever visiting my kids.She has now moved 4 time since 2008 and all.

4.Cause she thinks OUR kids is a personal plaything and that they do not have rights and all.I mean they make friends and then she finds some sort of sap who will pay her bills and then she will move them.

I hope that does not sound mean.But those are why i am having a issue.

If someone is too say,"How come i am not back down in GA.I would be however i am unemployed for over a yr now.Cause she has a criminal charge against me that when a employer looks at it,They will not hire meat all until the charge is drop,Are until i go to court for it

Now to be honest i would not have a issue with her moving at all.As long it was done after the kids was out of school and all.And she call me and said look i am moving for such and such.And here is  the address so when u come down u can visit them.Then i would not have a issue at all