Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

May 26, 2024, 11:44:32 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Need some child support assistance..

Started by Sunshinestate, Jul 13, 2009, 09:45:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic


Hi all- I am moving to Florida and I need to apply for medical assistance for my handicap child and transfer my CS case to Florida.  Can anyone direct me to a number or a website?  I will be in Pasco County.

Thanks in advance for the help!!