Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 29, 2024, 06:07:21 AM

Login with username, password and session length

who do I turn to for free legal consultation for custody

Started by tim1669, Aug 24, 2009, 08:48:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tim1669

I reside in the state of Arizona and my kids "reside" in the state of New York. I came here 2 years ago for better employment. I notified my ex-wife and she pulled me back into court about the move. We have joint custody but I need to get that changed to full custody for myself. The reason I need this is because they don't get the needed attention and care that they deserve. I have 2 daughters ages 8 & 9, they are both over125 pounds, and face numerous medical visits to their doctor on a monthly basis. My ex-wife also "hangs out" with convicted felons, one of them being a convicted level III Sex Offender. I have asked my ex-wife about this, but she maintains that she isn't, even when one of her convicted felon friends had contacted me about this and other issues. Another thing is that my ex NEVER or Rarely has them with her, they are either at my parents or her mothers, where they provide meals and everything that they might need. If and when she feeds them, its a stop off somewhere for a fast food meal.

Gestalt

Your stat bar association should be able to refer you to an attorney for a free, or low cost, consultation about your case.