Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Sep 20, 2024, 02:29:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Please help me with this situation

Started by reellis527, Dec 29, 2005, 10:26:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

reellis527

I am pissed because my four year old daughter came home from visiting with her father yesterday to tell me how she slept in the bed with him and his girlfriend and that when his other girlfriend comes over she can't tell her how they slept in the bed with another woman.  Previously my daughter has had issues that I think were related to a tramatic experience, once her court ordered every other week with her father stopped her "odd" behavior stopped.  Now I am wondering if the behaviors she was displaying were what she was seeing her father do to some woman.  On December 6, 2005 the NCP took me to court asking for more time because he didn't want to pay CS, off couse he was denied.  Since the 30 days to file an exception hasn't passed I want to file an exception saying that overnight visitation is not working and is negatively affecting the child.  What should I put in the exception and is it just a letter to the courts or a standard form?

speciallady

Have you tried talking to Dad?
You are doing a lot of speculation and I'd find out some facts before jumping to conclusions.
What you may or may not file is state specific, so include some more details and include the state the order is from.

reellis527

>Have you tried talking to Dad?
>You are doing a lot of speculation and I'd find out some facts
>before jumping to conclusions.
>What you may or may not file is state specific, so include
>some more details and include the state the order is from.

I tried talking to dad two years ago when I first noticed behavior and he paid me no mind and implied it was only with me, then the babysitter started calling saying something is going on, two aunts called and said something was going on the signs got worse and worse.  The state I am in is Maryland.  I have learned that it may not be a "sexual" encounter but rather a tramatic experience or experiences that is causing the changes...  But it only happens when she visits with dad that doesn't have a place to live, adequate clothing for her and Lord knows what else is going on.

wysiwyg