Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 21, 2024, 01:12:31 PM

Login with username, password and session length

A question taken child to another country

Started by shellcode, May 28, 2012, 09:39:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic


The child cannot leave the country without a passport. Don't sign the paperwork to allow a passport.
If forced to go to court over the passport issue, make sure that you have all concerns addressed with past behavior of the mother. If you think the child will come back in two weeks, then allow her to travel to her mother's country. Which country are we talking about? There are vast differences between countries and preventing parental kidnapping.


She does have history of violated visits,i was in a custody battle, she even put a false order or protection but we got that solved.And the judge told her if u don't come back in 2 weeks she give me sole custody..