Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 29, 2024, 09:23:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length

I have temporary weekend visitation, I want to go for full Custody!

Started by chefsabin, Mar 19, 2004, 07:56:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chefsabin

I have never been married but I have a beautiful 5 year old daughter with a woman that has been facing embezzelment charges of $150,000 for 3 years and she just got a felony, probation, and she has to pay back $45,000 to one company and $5,000 to another all this done through courts. She seemed to get off lightly. We have been seperated since my daughter was 2 months old and I willingly paid child support for the 1st 2 years and then I took her to court when I found out the charges she was facing and I tried for Full Custody, the judge granted her mother temporary custody untill her other charges were setteled and now it is 3 years later and I am ready to go for Full Custody because I am very concerned for my daughters well being. I have a very strong relationship with my daughter even though she is just turning 6 because I have always been there for her and I have never missed a weekend until this past weekend. Her mom will not talk to me since courts set up payments for her to pay back her embezzelment charges. Either way I have to go back to court so I can see my daughter but I really feel that I have a good chance of getting Full Custody, I know this is not easy but it realy is best for my daugther to be with me and she says she wants to live with me too. Any info or similar situations going on would help to guide me please reply as i do not have an attorney yet because I like to do my own research. Thanks so much for youre consideration and any helpful info!