Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Oct 02, 2023, 06:47:01 PM

Login with username, password and session length


Started by Birtha, Nov 11, 2018, 06:34:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic


If you live in Ky, and you have no issues with drugs, child abuse,  domestic violence, and you live in proximity to your children...
You now can have 50/50 Custody WITH 50/50 PARENTING TIME!!! 

Check out the new law that went into effect July 14th, 2018.  KRS403.270. It is rebuttable presumption 50/50 on new, AND previous Orders!  You must file a Custody and Parenting Time Modification, along with an Affidavit.  You can file pro se if you can't afford an attorney! 

If you'd like more info, contact me.  Facebook page:
Parental Alienation in KY
Good luck!!