Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 28, 2024, 03:02:30 PM

Login with username, password and session length

The only one playing by the rules

Started by raywagg, Apr 19, 2004, 07:10:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

raywagg

"The only one playing by the rules"

I do the proper steps, take caution with every step, watch not to put the kids in the middle, step away when the other party wants to take the low road, keep paperwork and police reports, try to stay in contact through letters and cards when she does the disappearing act with the kids and that doesn't work she doesn't accept the cert. mail. I don't know how to win in letting my kids know I haven't left them and that I'm fighting hard to see them and spend time with them. Who can tell me how to deal with driving 400 miles to spend time with my kids with a court order and still no kids. Who can tell me how to handle the next sunny day when I can't go to the park with the kids or even talk to them, or know how thier life is, how do i deal with not being able to tell them every thing will be ok I'm still the same dad you knew before Sept. 19,2004?

tjraid18

I cant tell you how to deal with not being able to see your kids. Because I didnt know how to deal with not being able to see mine and all the games and power trips my "ex" played at mine and OUR own childrens expense, that I could do nothing about. A parent by the very definition is someone who guides nurtures and loves thier child through life and that should never be taken from anyone. I've dealt with what your going through and worse for years. My kids are 9 and almost 8. Their mother made them cry several times because they couldnt stay with me or see me just because its all about what she wants with no regard for anyone elses feelings or rights including her own childrens. I am now desensitized and bitter with the whole thing. But I cant just give up. I'm finding it helps a lot to share with others. I have in the past woken up sobbing in the middle of the night because I had all this love to give to my kids and a strong desire to give it, but couldnt. I worried constantly about them. i was blocked from sharing their school expeiences with them. I thought about a passage in the bible that helped. Its the story of the two women who come before king soloman and both claim that the baby is theirs. When Soloman declares that he will have the child cut in half to give each woman 1/2 the real mother tells Soloman not to do it. That the child is the other womans. Soloman in his wisdom realizes who the true mother is and delivers the child to her. Just keep trying and hoping there is some justice in the world. You are doing the right thing. And your children will know that sooner or later. I have a post in the "fathers issues" section --- What do you think? tjraid18

SallyandJack

if you have the time and resources how about creating a website just for them...with your story, pics, etc.?

raywagg

Thanks for reading, I also read your post. I think it would be a good idea to pool money but I think the post wich said it would be depleated qickly is right. I will be strong for my boys!

raywagg

Great idea I just need to find the money. Oh yeah my children's mother took all the kids pictures and the computer with all our pictures too!