Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 19, 2024, 09:53:26 AM

Login with username, password and session length

visitation nightmare

Started by tehellerud, Jul 13, 2004, 12:33:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tehellerud

Hello,

I have the basic, "resonable visitation" which is a joke,I'm at the mercy of a very vindictive/manipulating/controlling/lying - witch - (to put it midly). And I'm suppose to have 6-weeks visitation in the summer, and I 'should' get 3-more weeks with my 10 yr. old son, which my 'ex' probaly doesn't think so !!
I filled out a 'violation of visitation' form and I have court this Friday, I talked to my son today, and my ex's current boyfriend had my son's initial's tattooed on him !! Who in the hell does he think he is ?? I told my son that "I'm his Father", 'Damon' is not/never will be,and that he doesn't have to do anything he tells him to do.
I'm wondering how to get a form for: contempt of court, since my ex has violated every court order, how do I get a blank form, to get a arrest warrent issued since my ex. brother-in-law has harrassed me.
And since me and my Mother are 'suppose' to get last weekend visitation with my son, and my ex. ignores that, I guess I'll have to go get him with a 'civil-standby' and then she can come pick him up.

any suggestions ??

thanks,
Tim

nosonew

Uh, you have an extreme case....do you not have an attorney?  If not, get one, a GOOD one, preferably one familiar with father's rights!And you might want to post this on Soc board...follow his rules!